Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those who have these grails live by this code :lol :lecture

It's an interesting psychological space to be in, when you know deep down you're going to press the button on a figure your head is telling you you can't really afford. When the rationalising comes in... "by not getting a speeding ticket or parking fine in 12 months I have actually already paid for this thing"...etc. then the figure is as good as bought :lol

9920_312335765602_636080602_9331498_5267704_n.jpg
008.jpg
l_7a5935e690e9efad09643258e18705c5.jpg

I think those who have these grails live by this code :lol :lecture

It's an interesting psychological space to be in, when you know deep down you're going to press the button on a figure your head is telling you you can't really afford. When the rationalising comes in... "by not getting a speeding ticket or parking fine in 12 months I have actually already paid for this thing"...etc. then the figure is as good as bought :lol

:lol :lol :lol

I know this is just a shameless plug here, but if anyone's looking for this figure, I would be happy to sell mine.

I had this delivered to my bro while I was in Afghanistan. Well, I'm finally here to pick it up, but I'm really paring down the 1/6th stuff since we had our first baby girl...

So let me know - I'm open to offers, but my internet access down here is a bit on and off. :)

Why buy HT King Leonidas.....you are King Leonidas :panic:

All you need are a layer of CGI heavy muscles like they did with all those actors :lol

I was a little soft around the edges then huh, I actually put on about 30lbs of muscle since then so I would love to take another stab at it. But I've since gotten a little out of the whole expensive costume hobby, basically b/c I can't afford both it and collecting hot toys. plus I got a full sleeve on my left arm now, and I don't think the spartan costume looks as good with a bunch of tattoos.

oh and for the record I did walk into a persian owned grocery store fully costumed and spouted out many lines from 300 hundred for the amusement of my friends prior to selling this piece.

I know this has nothing to do with 300 but thought you guys would get a kick out of these once to. I promise there are no more costume pics haha, I just never get a chance to show these off.

well I am moving some funds and I have a feeling I will be able to start making offers with in a week or so. He will be mine.

Back