Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xerxes would of been amazing, shame we didn't get anyone to go along side Leo. An Immortal would of been cool to but the coolest figure for me would of been the traitor, Ephialtes

^That is awesome. Love the pose and the base.
Simply astonishing.
That is complete awesomeness vraptor. Love it. Great job.
Nice display there V-Raptor! :clap
Thanks, mates! :hi5:
As much as these poses look absolutely stunning, I am too terrified for the rubber bodies tearing at the elbows :gah:
Well, I've got 3x Dutches' bodies (common Dutch, custom dirty Dutch and custom skinless handed T-800), Marcus Wright, 3x Saras bodies (Sarah/T-1000 EX, Ripley, Vasquez), Hellboy and Leonidas. And still no one of them has any problems with rubber skin. Even in case that Dutch, T800, Leonidas, Hellboy and Vasquez has their hands bended for about 90o and 70o. So I don't think that rubber body is some kind of very big problem, just don't bend it too much. ;) Thou I had a troubles with my Abe Sapient, but only coz he has his hands 100% painted. The paint began chapping and I had to repaint it and cover with silicon.
Ahaha, what an American story, Mark! :thwak HUH.

Hi guys, I have a question on this figure, I was trying to buy it on ebay from a seller for about $420 shipping costs included, but he was telling me that there is no seal on the box, he is saying that it's new and that when this item came out, Hot Toys was not placing circular seals on the box.... is this true?

Is this a good price for this item or can I find better elsewhere?

Hi guys, I have a question on this figure, I was trying to buy it on ebay from a seller for about $420 shipping costs included, but he was telling me that there is no seal on the box, he is saying that it's new and that when this item came out, Hot Toys was not placing circular seals on the box.... is this true?

Not true. :nono My Leonidas has that circular seal. :lecture Probably it's already MIB (opened, and given it's really new like he said) :monkey1

$420 is a good price for Leo now though, last time I looked he's was going for quite a bit more than than that.

Got one for sale MIB. Only taken out once to inspect the contents. Still in brown shipper too.
Check out my for sale thread for details... ;)
Nash

Hm... the thread is still popular. What a surprise!
OK, mine displayed this way:

I think that there is some royalty in this pose.
The base is handmade by me.
What else I can say? I'LL NEVER GET RID OF HIM, NEVER-EVER! :)

keep in mind is better don't keep the arms bended for al long time.....:wink1:

All I can say is why. Why is the value of this figure over $500?! Im happy to pay that much and I am going to but im still in wonder of how a generic 1/6 figure came to be worth so much. Does anyone have the answer?

All I can say is why. Why is the value of this figure over $500?! Im happy to pay that much and I am going to but im still in wonder of how a generic 1/6 figure came to be worth so much. Does anyone have the answer?

Only the people who're prepared to pay over $500 for this figure can really answer that. Hey, that's you!

Lol yeah I guess thats obvious. My what I was trying to ask was when did this figure become so popular? Im willing to pay $500 because there aint no alternative (apart from not getting the figure, obviously).

Lol yeah I guess thats obvious. My what I was trying to ask was when did this figure become so popular? Im willing to pay $500 because there aint no alternative (apart from not getting the figure, obviously).

Because of scarcity...there aren't that many King Leo's out there on the market right now and the people who are desperate for one are willing to pay high prices, thus sending the price of the figure up to around $500.

On that note, I have two :D:D:D:wave

Back