Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, his price has skyrocketed in the past year. Your lucky to get him for under $500 shipped nowadays.

Just sold mine along with my Wolverine to the same guy, sad to have to let them both go but the guy who bought them both seems like a real nice guy & I promised my little boy I'd take him to euro Disney so hopefully he can thank me for what I did for him when he's older :D

Just sold mine along with my Wolverine to the same guy, sad to have to let them both go but the guy who bought them both seems like a real nice guy & I promised my little boy I'd take him to euro Disney so hopefully he can thank me for what I did for him when he's older :D

Good dad here! :clap

Lol my sales thread has gone straight under the radar and I've been offering this guy MIB for about £220.00.
He's going right on eBay. Let's see how much ppl will be prepared to pay..

Cheers dude :) Yeah their loss but it's a tough climate for a lot of ppl and I think when postage comes into it, it scares some folk away.
Others are just expecting I give it away lol

:blissy Just received King Leonidas:yess: Not gonna open till xmas but through the box window everything looks great. One grail down. Three to go.....
Oh and cheers to Freaks member Mqhuynh who sold me the figure. Great guy to deal with.:hi5:

:blissy Just received King Leonidas:yess: Not gonna open till xmas but through the box window everything looks great. One grail down. Three to go.....
Oh and cheers to Freaks member Mqhuynh who sold me the figure. Great guy to deal with.:hi5:

Congrats buddy, Leonidas is definitely a big grail :D:D

Indeed he is. I have such an urge to take him out of the box but I guess it'll be nice come Christmas morning. I love the box artwork too. Simply amazing

Indeed he is. I have such an urge to take him out of the box but I guess it'll be nice come Christmas morning. I love the box artwork too. Simply amazing

:lol Once you start playing around with him and seeing how amazing he looks in your display, you'll want a second!

:horror Another one! I've still got alot of 'catching up' to do let alone buying two of the same figure. Oh and the cost.....the cost..:lol

:horror Another one! I've still got alot of 'catching up' to do let alone buying two of the same figure. Oh and the cost.....the cost..:lol

:lol It happened to me! Bought my first Leonidas back in this past February and then I bought a 2nd in April because I love 300 and the character so much :D

But theres so much else out there. My 2012 budget is hectic and it only accounts for half the year! To pay another $500 for this figure would postpone other great looking pieces out there! But he's still in the box so who knows once I let him loose.... Oh BTW just going over him with a light I can see some weird marks on the rubber where the shoulder straps are and the inner thigh near what seems to be a seam...Any ideas on what the hell it is?

Congrats on getting that grail! :clap You got a fantastic figure there. Your Xmas will be sweet! :yess:

well there is a seam on the inner thigh, and shoulder straps could leave impressions in the rubber if that's what you mean by marks - I haven't noticed this personally on my figure, but I haven't moved the straps to see, they could be there. Got pics of those areas?

yeah the body does get impressions easily but it should return to normal after a few days. When you display the figure don't use the hook stand, that will leave dents on his legs.

Back