Hot Toys 20th Anniversary Announcement Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d love a 1/4th scale Tech Noir T-800 with an intense expression, and alternate “burned eyebrows” and eye surgery heads (with the open arm for that scene).

Maybe even movable eyes would work for that scale, they just need to learn how to sculpt eyelids that aren’t so huge.

Well, since we now know the announcement is MCU related, I'm guessing they will showcase some type of new technology/production technique with the Eternals.

Well, since we now know the announcement is MCU related, I'm guessing they will showcase some type of new technology/production technique with the Eternals.

Are people as excited for them as they were for anything pre-Endgame?

would love DX beetlejuice with pers an wedding tux or something like that.

Sadly Hot toys are boring and dull and seem to lack the once creative imagination they had.
In saying that Godfather 2.0 would be awesome or Micheal DX.

It's quite funny the 3rd party companies have more of a market than hot toys do at a fraction of the price.:rotfl

One of my wishlist figures would be Catwoman from Batman Returns. Ideally two versions of her, regular and battle damaged suits. Something not typical would be cool for the twentieth anniversary. I probably would take Penguin too even though I’m not big on Burton’s version of the character.

One of my wishlist figures would be Catwoman from Batman Returns. Ideally two versions of her, regular and battle damaged suits. Something not typical would be cool for the twentieth anniversary. I probably would take Penguin too even though I?m not big on Burton?s version of the character.

I?d buy any and all Returns figures but fear that ship has sailed.

161d27a01f0ac4b72abb5a59a2dafa65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a BR Catwoman would be great, but the problem I see is the same as with the new Harvey Dent. You're only going to sell so many without a Batman to go with it. A lot more HT fans than when the DX/BR Batmans were released. A 1/4 Keaton Batman makes more sense in that respect.

I really hope we get a new 1/6th scale company this decade that doesn?t just release mcu stuff.

Got companies that release various brands none apparently as popular or profitable as brands HT releases. If they were, someone would be stepping up to the plate gathering those licences to compete against HT. While I get folks want variety, I'd suggest that isn't the majority or where the money lies.

Enterbay seemed like they were about to compete. But idk what happened. They did joker and batman and kinda stopped. I think they do nba figure now.

I remember we had medicom, sideshow and hot toys back then. Yea not the quality we have now but atleast it wasn?t just one company you had to rely on.

I feel like hot toys is to stuck on marvel to do anything anymore. I wish they?d revisit the raimi movies for spiderman but nope

I like this from Unreal Toys. As a Star Wars fan I hope "this is the way...."

a5b7b3019a4124219888f1ec6f85eda1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This year is Empire's 40th so we will definitely get Bespin Luke, Han and Lando. It's also Batman Begins' 15th anniversary but they will do **** all for that. I was thinking the only thing that will get me excited would be new versions of the TDK trilogy and Indiana Jones.

I?d love a 1/4th scale Tech Noir T-800 with an intense expression, and alternate ?burned eyebrows? and eye surgery heads (with the open arm for that scene).

Maybe even movable eyes would work for that scale, they just need to learn how to sculpt eyelids that aren?t so huge.

A top want. That look would be fantastic in the larger scale and I'm sure it'd sell pretty damn well for a 1/4.

At this point I really hope we don't see any Dark Fate stuff because it would probably bomb and I feel it would make a revisit to the classics even less likely.

Last edited:
I don’t think we’ll get anything from Dark Fate beyond the Threezero 1/12th figures and the NECA releases. Probably nothing 1/6th at least.

Back