Hot Toys 20th Anniversary Announcement Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want an Iron Bat!

fABwwpm.jpg

:lol

I just want a pheonix joker or an updated joker. Or maybe 1/4th returns also updated raimi Spider-Man and doc ock. Not holding my breath tho

I'd love a deluxe set of final battle BD Spider-Man and Goblin, both with alternate unmasked heads.

spider-man-movie-screencaps.com-12461.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I think a 2.0 of the Raimi Spider-Man based on the alternate suit in the PS4 game with no Tobey head would be more likely tho.

They obviously love Spiderman now but the odds of Raimi Spiderman revisits still feel like they'd be low. They never did tap those films to their full potential for whatever reason. Meanwhile the red/blue Spiderman they made is too tall, the ankles crumbled and the method of doing the hands/sleeves has improved in the years since so it'd be worth a 2.0. But we can only have 'current' things now.

Last edited:
I would get a Raimi suit 2.0. I'm hoping HT starts actually clarifying what their plans are soon. I'd hate to see this thread still full of speculation next December.

Do they ever clarify anything?

By next December we'll be having this exchange -

''oh yeah, what was their 20th anniversary stuff anyway?''
''......must have been all those MCU figures I guess.....''
''...but they would have made those anywa-''
''Ssshhhhh''

Yea. Sadly with black widow and eternals they are going to just focus on those

I?d like a 1/4 version

Now that's a figure I'd have a BURNING RAGE for!

I just want a pheonix joker or an updated joker. Or maybe 1/4th returns also updated raimi Spider-Man and doc ock. Not holding my breath tho

I'd love a deluxe set of final battle BD Spider-Man and Goblin, both with alternate unmasked heads.

View attachment 474947

View attachment 474948

I think a 2.0 of the Raimi Spider-Man based on the alternate suit in the PS4 game with no Tobey head would be more likely tho.

:goodpost: All good stuff

People who have been happy with their output the past few years will continue to be happy in 2020 is as much as one can read from that.

A 20 year anniversary that honours only the last 12.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if they did Marvel stuff outside the MCU like X1 and X2, Logan, First Class or DOFP, Blade 1 and the first two Raimi movies.

Going by the pic Drax must be up soon. I guess I will get him, even though I'm still not happy with that skinny body. At least he has a good screaming headsculpt in this version !

Need the HellBoy Body Hot Toys !!!

hot-toys-drax-sdcc-2019.jpg

PD1555577629bGY.jpg

I wouldn't mind if they did Marvel stuff outside the MCU like X1 and X2, Logan, First Class or DOFP, Blade 1 and the first two Raimi movies.

Pretty much. They started the comic book train. Not mcu but started it. They deserve more respect

It's kind of surprising they haven't done a Tony figure in a long time, the new quantum suit one is the first one since MMS273 that I can find. I'd love a DX for the Mark 1 that comes with a Tony figure.

I'd buy a DX "Farewell" sort of set of IM, ala the Dark Knight one they did with Bruce, Alfred and the Batsuit. Finally give us a Tuxedo/Jericho/CW/Formal Tony and couple it with a diecast Mark III Re-Release. At this point they've made all armors, so it should be something significant in a hypothetical DX set. Then fill it with some cool base, extras and the like. Maybe throw in a John Slattery Howard Stark?

View attachment 474947

View attachment 474948

I'd buy Raimi figures. I'm not a Spider-Fan these days, but I like the designs a whole lot, and I've rewatched those films countless times. The SM3 Spider-Man was my first HT, but his ankles broke the moment I took him out of the box, I kept fidgeting with him, trying to fix it, and eventually the whole figure, bar the base, ended up torn and in the trash. I'd like a chance to replace it, with a figure made with modern techniques. Still, next to zero chance of happening, but eh.

They reposted this on Instagram today.
View attachment 475077

So, uh, more MCU stuff? What's even left to do? I doubt Eternals are going to move anything bar maybe Black Knight if he gets a proper costume.

I have to say, I miss the days of various licences. I'm still holding out hope that this teaser is some form of return to that form, because otherwise...

Back