Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm. certainly food for thought, will have to get the bat first. My wife has decided she wants me to expand my collection from SW to movies (who am I to complain). The joker hopefully will be next, I can live with BR joker as it certainly looks great (if regular is to hard to find), but yeah we all need a bit of colour :p

mmm. certainly food for thought, will have to get the bat first. My wife has decided she wants me to expand my collection from SW to movies (who am I to complain). The joker hopefully will be next, I can live with BR joker as it certainly looks great (if regular is to hard to find), but yeah we all need a bit of colour :p

Careful, that's how I started, well, more so, it was that other movies I liked didn't have merchandise, only Star Wars. My bank account was much better off in those days. All the Rambo and Predator and stuff like that of old, on top of thriving Star Wars and modern favorites and there's just A LOT out there I'd like.

Hell yeah, I've held off for a long time on other movie items, as I like Batman, POTA, ALIEN, Predator, 300 & Terminator. I guess I will sell my Hasbro stuff to get funds & make room. Just one Detolf full I promise! :p

hey does anyone know if that neck piece in the cowl is removable?
trying to take it out but it's putting up a good fight

man im haveing problems just trying to take the head off my batman. i got The Dark Knight Ver. which i like the original one better but i think if you take the cape off it looks like batman beyond i know im dumb but oh well ha ha

by the way alice i like your figure but now im getting scared that my suit is going to dry up or something.

hey does anyone know if that neck piece in the cowl is removable?
trying to take it out but it's putting up a good fight

It is removable, because its the neck your supposed to use for the Bruce head, just pop the head/neck off the body then just pull the neck out of the head, it may be tight but i'll come eventually, and then you can put the bruce head on that neck.

How can I safely remove the cape, for future washing or replacing? Thanx! :confused: Every material in this figure seems to be a dust magnet.

The cape on the begins suit isn't meant to be removed, technically the clasps have pegs that snap into discs on the inside of the suit, and they can be removed, but its also very likely you'll break the peg trying to do it. When i removed mines cape to replace it one popped out clean the other broke. I wouldn't recommend it if you want to attach it back the way it was.

Here's a new pic i did messin around with some stuff:
htbatgearing.jpg

The cape on the begins suit isn't meant to be removed, technically the clasps have pegs that snap into discs on the inside of the suit, and they can be removed, but its also very likely you'll break the peg trying to do it. When i removed mines cape to replace it one popped out clean the other broke. I wouldn't recommend it if you want to attach it back the way it was.

htbatgearing.jpg

Very cool, nice work! :clap:clap:clap:clap

What is the surface you used, is that a 1/6 table? I'm always looking for a nice, basic table in 1/6 and never see anything, something basic and metallic looking like the sort of table in the interrogation scene, very generic so I could use it for a multitude of properties.

Its the back of a metal DVD slip box. The Highlander Immortal Edition to be exact, it has a blank back and spine, and the logo stuff on the front. It's decent size for a metal table, just thick and open on one end though. For the shot i wanted to do it was perfect though.

So the holder for the batarangs is easy enough to clip off without leaving any marks on the belt or what?

I had orginally done the same as Magnuz a while back for the grapple gun.

3186097719_b6ec2203e5.jpg

htbatgearing.jpg

Thanx for the tips bro! Love your pic here too! And it's great to see how it looks without the cape.:)

Last edited:
So the holder for the batarangs is easy enough to clip off without leaving any marks on the belt or what?

No, all of the pouches, capsules and the batarang holder are pegged into the belt via small pegs and glued. Removing them will leave various degrees of peg holes, broken pegs, glue residue and paint chipping on the belt. That belt though is from my V1 batman which i dissassembled, i stole the boxes off of it to give my new begins batman a properly organized belt(Pictures of it are in this thread somewhere) and i just pulled everything else off of it for an empty belt. I just kind of fudged over the holes and marks on the belt in the pic with photoshop.

does anyone have a decent screencap from the DK movie that shows the thing that's used to hang the grappling gun on the utility belt?

Back