Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres mine:

dsc00055kg0.jpg

dsc00077pa2.jpg

dsc00072on5.jpg

I'm actually thinking about selling parts of my original suit Batman and keeping some for custom parts. (so in love with my TDK DK that I just don't feel like I need both) If anyone is interested in his head, stand, or the rubber bodysuit (insurance against damage if you pose yours a lot!) Let me know. I would have put this in the for sale section, but I'm just not sure yet- I'd need to know that the parts I want to sell are wanted. Feel free to IM me, I will be back on sometime Saturday afternoon. I'd also sell the box- mine is minty mint.

Finaly found time to post my pictures of this figure!
I did 3 mods: the bottom of the neckpice at the front, I cut out a bit, cause it went to deep. I used a takara cape. And last, the cape-holders triangle pieces, I glued to the mask to make it look more accurate.
The final result is a much more movie-accurate ensemble for a figure that was already quite accurate :)

I kept the poses minimal in the spirit of what Nolan says: 'more is less' :)

(apolagies for the grainy picture quality)
DSCF1502.JPG

DSCF1497.JPG

DSCF1495.JPG

DSCF1493.JPG

DSCF1482.JPG

DSCF1474.JPG

DSCF1505.JPG

DSCF1507.JPG

Riko, nice mod bro! but you should really switch its belt with the Dark Knight version.

DarkKnight_familyminusone.jpg

then, you'll have yourself the perfect Original Suit Batman!

PS: does anyone here willing to part with his/her Takara cape? please PM me..

On the subject of dust on the Bat-suit , I use a "Johnson's Baby Wipe" to clean and keep the suit from drying out .

What he did was shift the batarangs to the back and shifted one of the belt pouches to the original batarang clip position. Easy and simple mode.

i dont mind the baterangs on his side, it makes the belt look cooler IMO then if they werent there.

On the subject of dust on the Bat-suit , I use a "Johnson's Baby Wipe" to clean and keep the suit from drying out .

really?
and this doesn't destroy the rubber in anyway?
i really want to take care of these rubber suits

Back