Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to use 3M magic tape as well to clean up my TDK V1 but as long as you don't let it get too dirty for too long and have no residue in the air from e.g. smoking and cooking the compressed air will do the job.

dark knight original costume value?

I have a dark knight original costume hot toys figure and is not brand new but definitely mint in box. My question is.... What's the fair market value right now if I choose to sell it?? Thanks!

Re: dark knight original costume value?

It isn't worth that much...maybe $30. Dogs can eat through it. You can't really turn his head. It doesn't have moving eyes. Plus it was made without the new Bat-oil pouch for making criminals slip and fall down. I'll give you $50 for it though because I collect antiques.

:lol

Don't listen to this guy.... Easily worth $55. I'm a good sport though, I'll give you $75. :D

It's hard to gauge. They average anywhere from $300 to $400 on ebay but I don't know how "fair" that is. :lol

It's hard to gauge. They average anywhere from $300 to $400 on ebay but I don't know how "fair" that is. :lol

this is what ******'s are selling the figure for. the figure was originally a regular ht price, around $150, but since there were so few made, it became rare, and tough to get, so the price went up...a lot. it's tough to find now under $300. i hate seeing it any higher than that, but tbh, if i was selling it, i'd sell it for $600 :lol :nana:

batsss2.png

thanks a lot buddy :)

yes, I've changed the mouthpiece with one from a medi tdk bats. done some other mods to it and posted some time ago some pics on my thread, but i thought posting a pic here in the official oc thread wouldn't hurt that much :monkey3

Thanks. Was it tough stuffing the cotton in there? I may try that out soon.

No not at all. I pushed the cotton from the top where his head is with a thin bar. just be careful to not scratch the suit or something. and you're going to be suprised how much cotton you can push under the suit :D

Best OC Bats out there, Thrustmaster. Great work :bow

Wow, thanks so much :1-1:

Man Thrust I was never interested in this figure but damn if yours doesnt make me regret not getting it!!!:gah: The little tweaking you did really brings it to perfection..superb job man... WOW!! Would like to see more pics if you get the time please.

I'll have to try this. This looks really good. Did you use cotton balls or what? I was thinking about using pillow batting. I think that should work.

Back