Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah .... why hear the endless whining.. "another doll?" I just save it all for that one big knockout when I double my display space and still have it all filled up :D

picture.php

:emperor

Wife- another doll OMG!!!!
1204797892MgXKn6.jpg

You - pac! pac! pa-pac! now go to your cage!
79166763.jpg

:rotfl ppls... wait until shs is your wife!!! :(
Well start praticing diplomacy or pull a Tiger on her .. well I got maybe 9 secret figures that are awaiting the surprise unveiling :lol

:rotfl ppls... wait until shs is your wife!!! :(
Well start praticing diplomacy or pull a Tiger on her .. well I got maybe 9 secret figures that are awaiting the surprise unveiling :lol

QFT!!!! lol!!! Yea when she's the wife, the stakes will be raised!!

And Geil my friend, I wish you well in the days to come lol!! I was nice knowing you and may you be well protected from the explosion once the 9 are revealed.....:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Geil<-:banana :emperor -> Mrs. Geil = :fireworks
"9 new Figs!!" "UNLIMITED POWER!!!

yeah if I don;t post anymore then you all know wht happened and get some detectives to look for my body! The weapon is likely going to be the DX02 ... chocking and poison all in one

If I tell my wife how excited I am for one she'll tend to sit and watch me open it up... Got Wolverine last week and she watched me open it... Same with Pred 1 last year. Other times she thinks I'm strange. Cobra Officer made her shake her head... She's normally not home when I open them.

This topic pops up all over the forum .. maybe it deserves a "what your loved ones think of your hobby ..." thread :lol

yeah if I don;t post anymore then you all know wht happened and get some detectives to look for my body! The weapon is likely going to be the DX02 ... chocking and poison all in one

Police report:

" The victim was apparently bludgeoned to death with the light up base of a collectible figurine by the wife, after she had learned her husband had spent over $1000 on toys in less than a month. The wife's finger prints were later found on the leg of a Batman doll, which had to be surgically removed from the victims rectm "

:lol

This **** is funny. It does need it's own thread. My girlfriend is a head shaker with the "another one?" But she also has an eye for decorating rooms so she hits me with "that one doesn't go with any others so you shouldn't get it." That was her response with the pictures of Leonidas. I'm still going to get it anyway.

This **** is funny. It does need it's own thread. My girlfriend is a head shaker with the "another one?" But she also has an eye for decorating rooms so she hits me with "that one doesn't go with any others so you shouldn't get it." That was her response with the pictures of Leonidas. I'm still going to get it anyway.

:rotfl:rotfl

This topic pops up all over the forum .. maybe it deserves a "what your loved ones think of your hobby ..." thread :lol

I get the "Get a grip!!" responses. "You said it was the last one the last time, and before that!" See where this goes. :(

oc2l.jpg

OK all mods done to it :D
Next is modding my home and finishing those dang case layouts

Back