Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tumbler was a hard enough sell as being "Bat tech", but a cam version would be even harder. I have no interest in buying something that looks like it came off the Military channel...."what will be the future of our armed forces" LOL.

"what will be the future of our armed forces" LOL.

ED-209.jpg

"The top military product of the next decade"

The Tumbler was a hard enough sell as being "Bat tech", but a cam version would be even harder. I have no interest in buying something that looks like it came off the Military channel...."what will be the future of our armed forces" LOL.

Agree wholeheartedly. Bring on the reissue in black!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYAOT4kdPjE"]Hot Chix[/ame]

Pfft women don't collect toys.

Though I would let her remove my red lugs if she wanted.

I don't know wtf is going on at the beginning of that video, but the size of this thing is truly something to behold, and this video helps to show that off.

This has been brought up in '89 Batmobile thread but I thought I'd ask here.

Has anyone put the OC or TDK Batman figures in the Tumbler (I know people have, I remember the pics when people first started getting them) but, I want to know if anyone left them in? With all these rubber scares, the questionable quality of the rubber and just the fact that it's restrictive I'm curious to hear how many people opted to not try it out. I know I wouldn't unless I had extra, extra figures. I realize that the OC and TDK V1 haven't had issues but I'd still be afraid of ruining the integrity of the suit.

Like the '89 Batmobile, I think if I had this Tumbler I'd just have Batman standing next to it. I just can't fathom contorting Batman to fit the interior.

Yeah, I ain't brave enough to have left a figure sitting in that position, putting constant stress on the rubber like that. It would surprise me if anyone did, honestly.

This has been brought up in '89 Batmobile thread but I thought I'd ask here.

Has anyone put the OC or TDK Batman figures in the Tumbler (I know people have, I remember the pics when people first started getting them) but, I want to know if anyone left them in? With all these rubber scares, the questionable quality of the rubber and just the fact that it's restrictive I'm curious to hear how many people opted to not try it out. I know I wouldn't unless I had extra, extra figures. I realize that the OC and TDK V1 haven't had issues but I'd still be afraid of ruining the integrity of the suit.

Like the '89 Batmobile, I think if I had this Tumbler I'd just have Batman standing next to it. I just can't fathom contorting Batman to fit the interior.

I never let my OC sit in the Tumbler for long, but Tak Bats has been in there for months with no problem. When it's closed, through the slightly tinted windows, it's not that noticeable which Batman is in there, and I don't have to futz with getting OC into and out of the seat.

Guys, how do you take out the ___king red front wheel-locks on the Tumbler??! I've never been able to get those out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back