Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been able to remove them either. :lol

Good so its not just me :lol

The damn things are too small and jammed in too tight to pull out with your fingers and there just doesn't appear to be enough wiggle-room to grab onto them with a pliers and pull them out without causing surface damage to something.

Not sure what to do. If they release another Tumbler I would keep my Batman Begins figure (I'm thinking about cancelling it right now). If they don't I'll get the 1989 Batman and the Batmobile instead. Decisions, decisions...

Not sure what to do. If they release another Tumbler I would keep my Batman Begins figure (I'm thinking about cancelling it right now). If they don't I'll get the 1989 Batman and the Batmobile instead. Decisions, decisions...

The '89 Batmobile has machine guns!

IMO it's safe to assume HT will rerelease the Tumbler/Batpod with the release of the new film. Slightly tweaked, but rereleased.
What are your thoughts on the price points? Obviously a bit more expensive, but do y'all think it will be close/comparable?
Tumbler was originally 450 and the pod was 250 correct?

as i told, before the 2013 is very unlikely that we'll se a re-release of the tumbler. Next year we'll have the 1089 Batmobile, and it's very unlikely that hot toys will release two Batmobiles ib the same year. So we'll have to wait at least 2013

The Tumbler and Batpod?

I could have sworn the Tumbler was in the $400-$500 range and the Batpod was a little more expensive than a figure in the $170-$250.

yea tumbler was like $499 and I think the batpod was $279.99

Don't make another black version,Don't make another black version,Don't make another black version!!!!!!!!
Make a camo version:clap

These are going for upwards of 2k? :lol I'll stick with the Tyco for under $150 :D

009edit.jpg

Last edited:
Ok for all of that i can kind of sort of understand but still an outrageous price

And yeah - good luck with that feedback (or lack thereof!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back