Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where a suitable display case for the bat-pod can be found in the uk/Ireland ??

oh boy oh boy oh boy

IMG_6013.JPG

Some epic pics coming up...

Congratz!!! its an awesome piece!!:clap:clap:clap
IM looking for a display as well. Some guys modified an Ikea coffee table, but i think that coffee table is no longer available.

You right about that :slap ...some have been very lucky trying the secondary marked. :yess:

Congrats to all that luckily got this beauty. :1-1:

Me I just can’t wait to get the 89. :dance

Nice pictures… :rotfl :clap

:)

I hate how these cost a fortune to attain today. I'll never get one let alone both. :(

Thanks man!

I feel reasonably confident HT will re-issue these when TDKR comes out, why not re-use existing moulds and make some more money, they seem to love doing that with figures.

So I think those he missed out will get their chance at a more reasonable price than the secondary market values of these guys!

Thanks man!

I feel reasonably confident HT will re-issue these when TDKR comes out, why not re-use existing moulds and make some more money, they seem to love doing that with figures.

So I think those he missed out will get their chance at a more reasonable price than the secondary market values of these guys!

:goodpost:

Let's hope you're right! :pray:

Thanks man!

And no doubt if I ever decide to sell it'll be the week before that announcement happens! :slap

Ya i could see them releasing the pod again but as part of a set wit catwoman like they have done with the Mark iv and the gantry.

..hmmm would it be wise to sell it?, i asked this in here before but what would be a fair price for the batpod these days?

Hopefully (for you) you'll sell it before the week is up :lol

And I'd better hope I had it shipped too else they'd be backing out of the deal and looking for a refund. But truth be told I'd feel massively guilty if I actually succeeded in extracting a huge sum from someone just before the rerelease was announced.

And I'd better hope I had it shipped too else they'd be backing out of the deal and looking for a refund. But truth be told I'd feel massively guilty if I actually succeeded in extracting a huge sum from someone just before the rerelease was announced.

I would too - but a month or two before I could live with :lol

But no i'm not selling my Tumbler or Batpod. If anything i'd just buy another Tumbler if it were re-issued to do some major battle damage to it. Would have to keep one in storage though. No way in hell I could display two!

I want one of these so bad. $1k is some serious dough. I would actually be happy just to see one in person. Ugh...one of these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back