Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid $300 from BBTS during their clearence sale (yes believe it or not they accutally had to clearence the Tumbler & Pod). Mine suffered cracked struts on that half circule thing, but none of the real struts or suspention system had any damage. BBTS gave me an additional 10% off. When all was said & done I had $111 in merch credit. When DX01 Joker came in I only paid about $80 for it.

Thoughts on a display substitute? Local store has it for $20. Should I get both and sell one?

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Mattel-N6439-Transblast-Batmobile-Vehicle/dp/B001HAAKFM"]Amazon.com: Batman Transblast Batmobile Vehicle: Toys & Games[/ame]

HELP, HELP, HELP. I'm 75 years old and not always steady on my feet. Recently I took a fall and knocked my Batpod off it's display shelf. The only thing damaged was the delicate handle bar assembly. If some one could PM me some photos of this area so I could fabricate a repair I would be ever so grateful. Thank you so much.

Old Grandpa

HELP, HELP, HELP. I'm 75 years old and not always steady on my feet. Recently I took a fall and knocked my Batpod off it's display shelf. The only thing damaged was the delicate handle bar assembly. If some one could PM me some photos of this area so I could fabricate a repair I would be ever so grateful. Thank you so much.

Old Grandpa

Wow, you are 75 and still collecting and knows how to use web, my dad is 50s and he doesnt even know how to use the computer, impressive :horror

I have a batpod thats still in the box, since I dont have any space for it yet. If no one replies you by today, let me know, and I'll try to take the pod out and take some photos for you, gramps.

:peace

Thanks guys. Karamazov, those photos will be a big help, and Hydeous if I need additional help I'll be calling on you. With any luck I'll be able to repair the damage. Been fixing broken toys for children and grandchildren for years now. Don't post over here much anymore. Been doing most of my posting lately on the Whedonverse site as I'm in the middle of putting together a custom Firefly crew.

Old Grandpa

Thanks guys. Karamazov, those photos will be a big help, and Hydeous if I need additional help I'll be calling on you. With any luck I'll be able to repair the damage. Been fixing broken toys for children and grandchildren for years now. Don't post over here much anymore. Been doing most of my posting lately on the Whedonverse site as I'm in the middle of putting together a custom Firefly crew.

Old Grandpa

No worries, gramps. Just let me know :1-1:

These are going for upwards of 2k? :lol I'll stick with the Tyco for under $150 :D

009edit.jpg

Is that your Tyco version Y4NK33? Lookin' great w/ Batman there! :hi5:

Good luck gramps! And i'm always so in awe when i think about your age and love for this hobby - I hope to still be in this hobby at that age if I am lucky enough to live till then (though God knows what kinds of crazy toys there will be in 50 yrs...LOL)

And i'd also be happy to provide more pics if you need them - can save Hydeous the trouble of opening his :)

Good luck gramps! And i'm always so in awe when i think about your age and love for this hobby - I hope to still be in this hobby at that age if I am lucky enough to live till then (though God knows what kinds of crazy toys there will be in 50 yrs...LOL)

And i'd also be happy to provide more pics if you need them - can save Hydeous the trouble of opening his :)

Well said :lecture

Actually, its been a while since I last opened it, to marvel at it, so it might be a good idea :lol

Anyone know of a cheap 1/6 Batman begins or TDK batman to use as a permanent driver in the Tumbler?

Does anyone keep a Batman inside their Tumbler at all for that matter? Ideally money would be no object and I'd just stick a HT Batman Begins in there but I can't afford to waste a good expensive figure like that.

Someone was selling a Medicom Bats for $100 but no pics and is moving so you will prolly get scammed.

I have no doubt that Hot Toys will offer another (black) Tumbler, and probably with some upgrades over the original. Just like they're doing with Iron Man Mark I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back