Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that people sold off their Tumblers and/or Bat-Pods but will now re-order it because it's "in" right now.

Is it becuase you all really missed it (why did you sell it?) or is it because it's a "new" thing to order and get that buzz from the hype, the waiting and the unboxing again?

I'm not being sarcastic, it's a genuine question, i don't understand quite a few of you buying something you've already had and didn't want to keep, what has changed?

For the price that TDK Batpod was going for on the aftermarket, I was able to preorder the Tumbler rerelease and had money waiting for this announcement as well. So the two for one was my reason... :nana:

Just PO one, I knew this will happen just like tumbler,re-release!!! you HT suckers!!

Last edited:
I sold off a lot of stuff before I moved late last year. Mostly things I knew I could track down again or would most likely be re-released or upgraded.

So this is just the V1 TDK Bat right?

TDKRpod.png

I mean, is that what the TDKR figure actually gonna look like?

Scares me.

I'm having second thoughts about selling my DX02 now...

Scares me.

I'm having second thoughts about selling my DX02 now...

That was me with 89 Joker.

Twice up on ebay, no sale.

I was meant to keep him and keeping him I am. Haven't even opened him yet. :slap

I thought I learned my lesson with all my PFs gone.

But back to TDKR.

WTF is HT doing. :lol

And the big PO here too!

This will be my first 1/6 vehicle:yess:

I'm wondering that if the cape with wire is not listed here...perhaps it will be included in the reissue of Batman himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back