Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally managed to score one of these from my LCS and couldn't be happier. It was opened and damaged and sitting in his basement waiting to go back to Hot Toys for replacement, which luckily it never did. The perceived damaged areas were the exhaust cone (has only 1 of 3 pegs), passenger side "mud flap" (some surface scuffs and had come off due to cheap glue) and the driver's side rear post for the spoiler (once again...not broken just came unglued) as well as the normal rooftop scuffing from the packaging. The only real damage is a broken passenger side windshield wiper (snapped in half, missing top) which will probably be next to impossible to replace. Everything else is minty fresh but for one thing...

...no instructions! I ain't messing with those damn spoilers without 'em. I looked online and the best I could find were some pics over at cooltoyreview but they're just not clear enough once enlarged. So if anyboarder has or could hook a brother up with a highres scan of the instruction sheet that would be awesome.

Finally managed to score one of these from my LCS and couldn't be happier. It was opened and damaged and sitting in his basement waiting to go back to Hot Toys for replacement, which luckily it never did. The perceived damaged areas were the exhaust cone (has only 1 of 3 pegs), passenger side "mud flap" (some surface scuffs and had come off due to cheap glue) and the driver's side rear post for the spoiler (once again...not broken just came unglued) as well as the normal rooftop scuffing from the packaging. The only real damage is a broken passenger side windshield wiper (snapped in half, missing top) which will probably be next to impossible to replace. Everything else is minty fresh but for one thing...

...no instructions! I ain't messing with those damn spoilers without 'em. I looked online and the best I could find were some pics over at cooltoyreview but they're just not clear enough once enlarged. So if anyboarder has or could hook a brother up with a highres scan of the instruction sheet that would be awesome.

Griffin...

Sure...I would love to help you out. Give me till tomorrow and also pm me your email and I will scan the instructions and send them from my work.

Also I just scored a batpod for $250.00....just happened to be at the right place and right time...only thing is missing is the original box...but, I can't wait to get it home. :clap

Do you mind if I ask how much you got it for?

Do you mind if I ask how much you got it for?

Not at all. I paid $500 for it. Definitely benefitted from both a nearly 20 year friendship with the owner of the store AND his unwillingness to pay shipping back to Hot Toys for a complete replacement

Awesome! Thanks Echo...pm on the way! BTW hell of a deal on the Batpod! Congrats

Griffin...

Sure...I would love to help you out. Give me till tomorrow and also pm me your email and I will scan the instructions and send them from my work.

Also I just scored a batpod for $250.00....just happened to be at the right place and right time...only thing is missing is the original box...but, I can't wait to get it home. :clap

okay gents...I present my holy grail....enjoy. I am so estatic how this just fell into my lap. I wish I was that lucky with the lottery...okay let the comments fly :rotfl

sweet tumbler bro! congrats

Thank you....I am very happy..and I can't stop staring at it. let me put it this way..when I embarked on this quest for the tumbler ...I had set a price and never thought I would get it. Then once I received the tumbler at the price that I originally set out to get...I really though that getting the batpod would just be impossible. Like I said..I wish I was this lucky with the lottery !!!

thanks but, no room for the table...and that would be a stretch of my handiness.:lol Any word on your case ?

dude find the space :D But been too distracted in my life and world news but will get some pricing done for sure this week. btw the table mod is really worth looking into and not as hard and the table can be found used easily (if you have an Ikea in your area that is)

dude find the space :D But been too distracted in my life and world news but will get some pricing done for sure this week. btw the table mod is really worth looking into and not as hard and the table can be found used easily (if you have an Ikea in your area that is)

I wish I could find the space to have that. Anyway let me know .

Hey everyone, I'm about to buy a 45" W x 75" H x 15.75" D Besta cabinet with the interior divider.

Has anyone tried to put a Hot Toys bat-pod into a Besta book case successfully? And if so could you maybe post some pictures?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back