Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my Tumbler as a wedding gift from my fiancee. She paid $600 (dlvd from Canada). I thought it was a ton of cash. It was, but I guess that is a pretty good deal now.

2rqoi7r.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

A monster of a piece! I've had mine boxed up for a few months now, just took it out to check nothing was getting warped by having it on its side for so long (seemed fine). But you forget how big it is.

I've never been able to display it properly but one day...one day...

:slapI thought that fiance was spelled the same for a man and a woman.

Let me edit my post and add anther E...

Fiancee.

Btw, we married in July 2010. That is why it was such a good deal.

Congrat's....great deal. I too have mine still in a box and trying to find the room to display it. if anyone figures out the best way to display this in a small room . The current idea is with the table as in Geil's thread. Unfortunately you have to be handy and still have room . Good luck and again congrat's.

Regards,

Echo 7
PS: Congrat's on your nuptials !!!

I got my Tumbler as a wedding gift from my fiancee. She paid $600 (dlvd from Canada). I thought it was a ton of cash. It was, but I guess that is a pretty good deal now.

2rqoi7r.jpg
[/IMG]

No offence johnny but i'd have to laugh if you dropped it while getting that picture taken :lol

I wish i could afford that. damn :horror

2rqoi7r.jpg
[/IMG]

I say you got a real good deal there since your fiancee bought it for you!!!!

Congrat's....great deal. I too have mine still in a box and trying to find the room to display it. if anyone figures out the best way to display this in a small room . The current idea is with the table as in Geil's thread. Unfortunately you have to be handy and still have room . Good luck and again congrat's.

Regards,

Echo 7
PS: Congrat's on your nuptials !!!

No you don't have to be very handy!! Find the table first... it will take time to hunt a good condition one down!

I display mine on top of my collection, in a Norden. (I just checked today, it seems Ikea does not make this anymore.) I think the cabinet was around $400 when I bought it, and really really heavy!

mkdrpv.jpg

345bkvb.jpg
[/IMG]

JohnnyT you are the only person that has the same display caninets as me. :hi5:

I got pics on my collection thread

:clapIt is the best display cabinet! It is so deep and roomy for big displays. I just bought the firefight display from triad and plan to make one whole shelf dedicated to future terminator stuff. I wish they still sold these. I was planning to purchase one more. I need to check my local Ikea store.

I would like to buy the empty box to save it while I find a better place to display mine. I broke mine when I got it :slap and I only have the external box

I say you got a real good deal there since your fiancee bought it for you!!!!

No you don't have to be very handy!! Find the table first... it will take time to hunt a good condition one down!

Unfortunately since I don't have a box for the batpod and I am having troubling looking for the right housing :monkey2..I have decided to sell the batpod :gah:. The tumbler will stay with me. So if anyone is interested..pm me .

Congratrs JohnnyT on your fiancee's gift! Your very lucky to have her..and also cause you have that great gift she got you haha!

Congratrs JohnnyT on your fiancee's gift! Your very lucky to have her..and also cause you have that great gift she got you haha!

I am lucky, man. I would have never bought it, even at 600. That is a lot for a toy! But now I LOVE it!:clap:clap:clap

Now, I would pay that for a figure. I'M ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:lol:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back