Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. You better be haha! :lecture

No you're not addicted..we are!!! :yess:

I can't stop visiting the FOR SALE area on this site.:panic: I have bought at least one thing every week for the past month or so. I think I may have to block this site from my computer!:lol:rotfl:lol

I can't stop visiting the FOR SALE area on this site.:panic: I have bought at least one thing every week for the past month or so. I think I may have to block this site from my computer!:lol:rotfl:lol

Ahaha! :lol Ok, sure you can block it then after a few days or so..I'm sure you'll die of curiosity on what's cookin' in that FS thread & will un-block it haha! :lol

Wow, how I wish I could go back in time & bought that thing @ a PO price..:pray:

That's why I'm glad I PO'd mine. I wasn't sure about getting it at first but I knew it would be a pain to get second hand. Plus it's an amazing piece. One of my favorite items for sure.

I dont think it would even fit vertically. That thing has a WIDE LOAD

My bad...thought you meant Batmobile

Nah, I know there's definitely no way for the batmobile. But I was curious about getting a batpod except all figures are in a detolf so I'm gonna have to pass.

thanks for the answer figurefreaks.

I'm going to built a custom case for my Tumbler big enough to fit a DX batman with it

I hope when Hot Toys makes the Keaton Batman they can make a 1/6 batmobile from "Batman returns"

Toys2 has at least one Tumbler available for $1000 bucks (ouch!) Still cheaper than feebay prices.

Thanks bro. I couldn't resist and nailed it. I was almos paying $1500 on the evilbay! I still had to pay an extra $130 in taxes because I am in Ontario. Shipping was very low ($28 via Expedited Canada Post) as I am just 30min away.

Thanks bro. I couldn't resist and nailed it. I was almos paying $1500 on the evilbay! I still had to pay an extra $130 in taxes because I am in Ontario. Shipping was very low ($28 via Expedited Canada Post) as I am just 30min away.

The owner of Toys2 just passed by to drop the Tumbler! He prefered to drop it than shipping as i am just 25min away from the store. I took some pics opening the box but Photobucket is not working now :(
It is big but i thought it would be much heavier than it is. Tomorrow I will try to upload them.

The owner of Toys2 just passed by to drop the Tumbler! He prefered to drop it than shipping as i am just 25min away from the store. I took some pics opening the box but Photobucket is not working now :(
It is big but i thought it would be much heavier than it is. Tomorrow I will try to upload them.

Thats good old-fashioned service for you right there!!Toys2 must be a great store to shop at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back