Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call fraud on that sale. I think the seller might have ended the auction early or deleted everyone's bid.

OMG I just saw the prices of these Tumblers and Batpods on Ebay :horror :horror :horror...glad I bought them at retail.

You can buy a house in detroit cheaper than a HT Tumbler :lol

You can buy a half gallon of gas in Hawaii cheaper than a HT Tumbler...oh wait a minute...make that a quarter tank...just saw the local station changing the price sign again....

You can buy a half gallon of gas in Hawaii cheaper than a HT Tumbler...oh wait a minute...make that a quarter tank...just saw the local station changing the price sign again....

You better do like Magnum PI and get off that island soon pal.....you know what's coming in 2012..:horror

Anyone else have problems with rubs on the top of the Tumbler from (presumably) storage? I just got one, and noticed some shiny circular areas there. If so, any suggestions as to how to fix them up?

Flash exaggerates things a bit (doesn't look all that bad in person), but here are a couple of pics:

SDC13514.jpg

SDC13511.jpg

Anyone else have problems with rubs on the top of the Tumbler from (presumably) storage? I just got one, and noticed some shiny circular areas there. If so, any suggestions as to how to fix them up?

Flash exaggerates things a bit (doesn't look all that bad in person), but here are a couple of pics:

SDC13514.jpg

SDC13511.jpg

They pretty much all came like that. What are the Tumblers going for now. Thinking of selling mine.

That looks horrible, you should sell me that for $450.....I'll be more than happy to take that horrendous looking thing off your hands and get your collection looking great again, you don't need that crappy thing near your awesome looking collection :lol

Thanks. After wading through about 30 pages earlier, I actually just found some discussions on this around page 90:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1913826&postcount=3610

So, at least I know this isn't an isolated incident. I couldn't seem to rub it off with my fingers though.

This damn thing is much bigger than I anticipated, btw. I thought it would fit on a shelf I cleared off for it, but no. Not even close. Don't know what I'm gonna do in terms of displaying the damn thing.

Couple more pics:

SDC13533.jpg

SDC13517.jpg

SDC13519.jpg

SDC13538.jpg

You better do like Magnum PI and get off that island soon pal.....you know what's coming in 2012..:horror

What's coming in 2012????? Not another disaster flick from Roland Emmerich, I hope! I do know that we're expecting a large shipment of pineapple cologne and coconut perfume from a manufacturing company in Detroit....

karamazov80...i give you credit for taking yours out of the box! I opened the flap of mine and just shoved it into a closet. I decided a hernia was not worth taking it out. I'll ship this thing to jye4ever when gas prices come down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back