Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys 1:6 tumbler and batpod

I always thought the Tumbler might go down in value, considering the sheer size of it, I thought there may only be a limited market for it.

I'm glad I was wrong, it's good to see such a brave (on HT's part) venture paying off, it bodes well for the future of this hobby IMO.

it's cool agent. i'd feel the same way. and thanks. my bad gorilla. meant no disrespect. :)

Hey no problem my friend :duff, And congrats on getting this masterpiece....trust me its worth it and you'll be blown away by the beauty and sheer size of this collectible :rock

Yeah that's me don't make me let them loose on ur ass :tap...BTW the Tumblers is soooo freaking badass, you'll regret not getting it. I'm still looking for a decent price for the Batpod, I missed out when they first went on sale at BBTS :(

i missed out on the tumbler,i should have got it when you did mark....

i was just rewatching gorilas review of the thing on youtube. hahaha he is not a small man and it's still huge in his arms lol

i missed out on the tumbler,i should have got it when you did mark....

Hey Barrie its still available on EvilBay from time to time, but the prices are INSANE :horror maybe a fellow board member may have 1 for sale! Its such a great piece that would be killer in your collection :) I'm still checking BBTS 4 times a day for a Bat Pod....they sometimes get a couple of pieces here and there from other retailers, as well as trade-ins and returns!

big bad toystore did have tumblers but they were used and missing pieces. i guess people bought them:slap

big bad toystore did have tumblers but they were used and missing pieces. i guess people bought them:slap

I got my Tumbler from BBTS for about $330 shipped :yess:(Included a 20% off during the time) complete but only one of the spoilers had a clean break. It looks like BBTS inspected all the Tumblers before they sold it as "NEW".

I can't bring myself to purchase a Batpod more than how much I bought my Tumbler for. So it looks like I will be Badpodless.

I got my Tumbler from BBTS for about $330 shipped :yess:(Included a 20% off during the time) complete but only one of the spoilers had a clean break. It looks like BBTS inspected all the Tumblers before they sold it as "NEW".

I can't bring myself to purchase a Batpod more than how much I bought my Tumbler for. So it looks like I will be Badpodless.

you are not seeing it correctly! The money you saved on the Tumbler now can go towards the batpod :lol

you are not seeing it correctly! The money you saved on the Tumbler now can go towards the batpod :lol

:goodpost:But there is just too much coming out right now. Just paid for my DX Bats and Leonidas. Expecting for my T-800 getting charged soon from BBTS, and so the list goes on my want list...BD IM mark3, Medicom Naked Snakes, Hot Toys RE, Guns, food for the family.:gah::panic::thud:

there's a couple of batpods up for bid on ebay right now. one ends tomorrow it looks like

No way I'd get $500 for my BP in the Commerce section. :lol

Better to get the vehicles now, because i dont think Hot Toys will produce anymore vehicles after this. Therefore if you want a batpod later, like in a couple of years when the new batman movie comes out, expect to pay up to $700 when people are scouring for anything batman related.

I still wish I was quick enough to grab a Tumbler back when Warner Bros. had that 50% off sale.$250 for a F@#$%^!N Tumbler!Couldn't get any better than that.

there's a batpod on auction for 350 bucks. that's not too bad

i have a batpod for sale

did any of you guys wanting BP miss this post? dude sent me a PM but I already have one. his price is very reasonable. hit dude up & hammer out a deal.

I've been really trying to collect just the 1:1 scale things, but I really do like the tumbler. I may have to break the trend and go smaller, i just don't think my wife would let me pull a 1:1 tumbler into the living room lol

I've been really trying to collect just the 1:1 scale things, but I really do like the tumbler. I may have to break the trend and go smaller, i just don't think my wife would let me pull a 1:1 tumbler into the living room lol

only 1:1 huh. do you have a link to you collection. I'd kinda like to check out a Bat collection thats that big.

the tumbler is amazing i have to wait till i move before i can display mine, get it while you can or you will be sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back