Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the chance to get a Tumbler from a store in Chicago and was going to pick it up, but I hate driving out there. I considered taking the train and bus, but I would look like such a dork carrying that gigantic Batman box that big enough to hold a person in it around on the bus and train.

WOW! I really, really lucked out just a couple of months ago and got both the Batpod and Tumbler for just a little under retail price. I don't know if a Tumbler is worth $1000.00 though. That's eBay for you.

Hot Toys 1:6 tumbler and batpod

Hello there. i was wondering if anyone out there is willing to sell me their Hot Toys tumbler and or batpod at a reasonable price. if the product is used i would prefer it to be in great condition. thank you :)

Re: Hot Toys 1:6 tumbler and batpod

You have no established reputation, that's why there is the Buy/Sell section which requires you to have 50 posts before you can post there

$1,000 for both, no less. Both new and never displayed. Opened for inspection and both work perfectly.

PM me if you're interested.

I plan on keeping these. But, everybody has a price.

hight?!?! I was gonna suggest no less than $1,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back