Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: just got my tumbler. not for the batpod

Congrats!!! Where did you get it, if you don't mind my inquiry?

anybody know where to get the tumbler for around $500? I'm so regretting not picking it up from Q when he had some for sale.

Since we're sharing, I just took a slightly satisfying dump an hour or two ago. Pics?

sorry about the lack of pictures. here's one. i need to get a big ass display case for it. i got it off of toys2.net. it was the last one. i meant to put now for the tumbler in the title not "not for the tumbler" lol damn typo. i think i have a lead on a batpod so i'm going to keep checking it out

hahaha plasmid thanks for the advice. i'm digging that kaneda bike in your sig. is that an actual 1:6 replica?

It's a shame Hot Toys never supplied some form of certificate of authenticity with these vehicles since they were made in small numbers. Especially how rare these are now and production stopped on them sometime last year. It would have been more special since they are so big and delicate.

true. i'm glad it comes with wheel locks and super sticky tires :yess:

nice grail piece indeed brotha.:) sucks being a newb on here doesn't it. it's like the first day of school or a new job. i don't mind at all that you started a new thread to share this. infact i may do just the same with dx bats. just because.;)

why dose reading this thread suddenly make me feel like I'm part of a SNL skit. Like when the guys get done up in drag & pretend to be upper crust women drinking coffee in a living room. Like we're so privillaged to have Tumblers when so many others don't :lol

There was an auction 2 days ago on ebay for $580 minimum and he wrote excellent shape but was honest enough to admit to me that he had glued some of the flaps.

$580 is too much for me, especially with the quality issues that are synonymous with the HT Tumbler.

I laugh at the ones asking close to $1,000 for this piece. :cuckoo:

Maybe if the quality was better under control and it wasn't overdosed in plastic and the interior wasn't bland, I would consider $600. :nana:

Don't get me wrong, the size of the piece "almost" conquers all of the negatives associated with the final product.

Almost......:pfft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back