Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys 1:6 tumbler and batpod

A grand seems close to the going rate. What are you looking to pay?

What? No... I wouldn't say that's a good deal.

A grand seems close to the going rate. What are you looking to pay?

what he said^ (youve got to remember its in $$$ which after the conversion would be about £800 ish so youd be paying £500 for the tumbler and £300 for the pod which isnt (too) much more than retail! good price IMO-hes making a tidy profit which is fair enough and your gettin those for a price were you can say you havent been completely mugged off for the price you paid!!

Last edited:

if i look at it one way i guess i'd be paying 500 for the tumbler but i'd also be paying 500 for the batpod : ( lol

if i look at it one way i guess i'd be paying 500 for the tumbler but i'd also be paying 500 for the batpod : ( lol

yes but he could easily charge 6-700 for the tumbler and 3-400 for the pod if he wanted and that would still be considered the goin rate!!

Its not a bad price and these will only go up in value as they are quite hard to get now. I got both of mine just at the right time by the looks of things.

Are you in UK?

snuffy, are you aware of how big the Tumbler is......I mean REALLY REALLY AWARE! Because many a collector forked out & got the thing thinking they new what they were dealing with, only to get the ____ shocked out of them when they unboxed it.

If you search youtube for Tumbler reviews, you find one by a guy named gorilla. he's a member on this board to. gorrilla is ONE MUSSEL BOUND HUGH ASS MOTHER....(shut yo mouth)!!!

when he holds the Tumbler in his massive arms you will then truly know the scale of the beast that you've been hunting.

yeah i've seen it at a comic book shop at universal citywalk about a year ago. that thing is massive. i think i have seen that video. does the guy tell the viewers about his loud ass kids? lol

I got your PM and thought about it.

When it comes right down to it, I can't bring myself to sell either one of them. They are special pieces, and I know I'd regret selling them, and wind up paying even more to re-acquire them later on. I can only see them going up further in price, to be honest...

Good luck tracking them down.

yeah i've seen it at a comic book shop at universal citywalk about a year ago. that thing is massive. i think i have seen that video. does the guy tell the viewers about his loud ass kids? lol

Yeah that's me don't make me let them loose on ur ass :tap...BTW the Tumblers is soooo freaking badass, you'll regret not getting it. I'm still looking for a decent price for the Batpod, I missed out when they first went on sale at BBTS :(

it's cool agent. i'd feel the same way. and thanks. my bad gorilla. meant no disrespect. :)

just ordered the tumbler off of a website. i think it was the last one :D

Some day I'll probably have to sell my organs for one of these S.O.B's (helluva lot of good it'll do then lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back