Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks... sad thing is its all camera, not me at all, I just got a lucky shot, I still got loads to learn :( It's the new Canon T1i and it was in auto non-flash mode. As for the TV it used to be huge at 52" but now it just looks small with the tumbler. I keep thinking something is out of balance and need a Batpod :)

then that makes the batmobile how long?

Hey, is the entire steering console/dashboard supposed to be a seperate part ie not secured to floor and removebale or not please?

Hey, is the entire steering console/dashboard supposed to be a seperate part ie not secured to floor and removebale or not please?

It's suppose to be all pre-assembled and framed on a guide so you can move it to different positions but not purposely removable. I think I read at least of 2 more people where it has come off

It's suppose to be all pre-assembled and framed on a guide so you can move it to different positions but not purposely removable. I think I read at least of 2 more people where it has come off

Mine was detached from the guide. Does that mean it is broken? I thought it was a moveable piece so it was detached. Does someone have a detailed photo of how it is attached on the inside?

Mine was detached from the guide. Does that mean it is broken? I thought it was a moveable piece so it was detached. Does someone have a detailed photo of how it is attached on the inside?

Better take some pics to show the parts. I am sure those that had the same problem may be able to share their experience ones you posted your situation. Few pages back someone also took some more pictures of the interior for those same people I believe

Took a look at it again. Appears that the steering assembly sits on a sliding panel and its somehow un-glued off the sliding panel. No biggie. It does sit on it without any glue, so shouldn't be a problem as long the batmobile is not flying off any rooftops. ;)
On the brigher side, all the LEDs seem to light up just fine and not ugly smudges on the vehicle.

Anyone local interested in my Tumbler case? I am thinking of selling mine in maybe 2 weeks and try my hand on a 1/4" case. I need to gain some experience with working with that material before I start offering it to anyone. The case is 3/16" 4.5mm thick and has two bends on the top edge and is roughly 26"x34"x14" and there is no base. Case can be had for special price of $100. I posted pics earlier here but jsut check my other post for pics https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1992241#post1992241

Need to get some cases together before I can display these bad boys. :D

DSC01513.jpg

Got the Batmobile yesterday at a LCS for $400. I got a deal before it got put up on eBay so I had to bite or lose out on it. The steering column was in pieces but was an easy fix and I have the standard marks on the top from the styrofoam. The one thing that is bugging me even though it is a small detail is the windshield wipers should be up not down.

Keaton Bats has a case of Batmobile envy goin' on!

p1030469g.jpg

p1030471o.jpg

p1030480b.jpg

haha

I wonder if your cat will attack your tumbler if you leave it out without some "protection"

ro926 you my official scapegoat for my Batpod purchase today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back