Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
p1030471o.jpg

That is one cool picture!

Give in to the dark side.....:emperor

You know you wanna..:D

Not to turn this into a conversation thread for the two of us but you know I already did you evil evil :emperor
and build a case for it as soon as I get my ass of the sofa and of this thread :D

anyone else get a case made for this yet? Anyone have suggestions on a good place to get one and how much it costs?

I'm waiting on Geil to get off the sofa...:D

ARGHHH I did but ended up helping a friend to finish his car..... I am like the DIY guy amongst all my friends :p Just finished repainting his chrome grill to gun metal grey to finish pimping his ride amateur style lol.... ok now I am really going to dedicate some time to make a Batpod case. Probably a small one without a batman first or at least not standing. I think it may actually look weird if the case is more tall then wide :p

Oh Hordeall where are you located? PM me your postal code so I can give you an idea on how much for a case and shipped. let me know what size you dream of and is you want base or anything else. If you were local to me (Toronto Canada) I'd sell you my existing one ;) check my sig for DIY guide and case making session I got planned

OK so today I was making the case for the Batpod and I needed a stand in because batman just is too sticky fo r look who stopped by :D
mwbatpod.jpg
I will have the final case done in a bit, luckily I had some left over material :D

Too lazy to put Batman on the bike to here is what I have now after getting up of that sofa earlier today
tdki.jpg

batpod2.jpg

batpod1.jpg

Too lazy to put Batman on the bike to here is what I have now after getting up of that sofa earlier today
batpod2.jpg

Thats more like it, Mr Geil! Love the lighting, but! for the love of god resize the pictures. You're killing my connection.

The Pod looks better with no figure anyway.

Thats more like it, Mr Geil! Love the lighting, but! for the love of god resize the pictures. You're killing my connection.

The Pod looks better with no figure anyway.

OOpsy :p 40% scaled is still large my bad :p I will start scaling down to 20% from now on :monkey3

batpod case looks sweet! Ive been searching ikea for a base to set the tumbler on as well but they dont seem to have anything really that big other than a table

Please, Im looking for a site that sell this display cases.... do you know someone?? better if its in Europe :)

thaks dudes!!!

This thing is huge for sure. I was
thinking at one time to make a case just for the box out of the cheap acrylic just to go around the box and protect it and turn into the pedestal for the actual Tumbler case but I am glad the current look I have is quite good. Oh I just had another idea :) it's totally extra work and won't look as good but to just protect the box for this purpose it would sufficient especially to save on the material cost and still ship it almost flat......

As for help I doubt it's economical to buy from North America but there must be local solutions? Or DIY and check my DIY guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back