Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, they're selling Hot Toys on Amazon now?!

The world is shrinking.

Well. I'd already brought and paid for my Tumbler, but like some others have reconsidered the purchase and swapped the Tumbler at ABC Express for a T-600, 700 & John Conner figure...

I hope T4 doesn't sour for you overtime otherwise you may regret that. Cool vehicle from almost universally loved film versus 3 great figures from a thusfar less than loved film.

Good Point... I hated the movie! I've actually gone to the matresses with some board members in the 'Terminator Salvation = Awesome' thread... But I do love the T-600 and look of John Connor in the film. They remind me of Kyle's speech about the war in Terminator 1... So that how I'll choose to accept the figures... Besides I don't have any room for the Tumbler!

My justification for buying Connor and the T-600 is much the same. They look cool, they have ties to T1/T2 that the likes of Marcus Wright does not. I have a feeling if I bought that guy I'd regret it once the NFE* wore off because he will be synonymous only with a film I (expect I will) hate.

*new figure excitement

As for the Tumbler I haven't exactly planned where I'm going to put it - indeed I can't because I have to move out of the house while it gets a major renovation. Its going to be well into next year before my room is done and I know what space I have. But I simply couldn't not get the Tumbler. I'll cross the 'OMG where the hell am I supposed to put this' bridge when I come to it.

It won't load for me. Well, it's not timing out either but I'm stuck in limbo.

Did anyone manage to save the pics?

Nevermind. It seems to have eventually kicked in. The rear wheels look so much better. Damn the detail on that is so amazing.

Last edited:
It won't load for me. Well, it's not timing out either but I'm stuck in limbo.

Did anyone manage to save the pics?

Nevermind. It seems to have eventually kicked in. The rear wheels look so much better. Damn the detail on that is so amazing.

Here for you

tu1.png

tu2.png

tu3.png

tu4.png

tu5.png

Jesus. If HT are struggling to fit it in their cabinet, we've got NO chance!:google

and this is the kind of posts everybody is waiting for: NEW PICTURES :)
so it has begun :)

I'll be waiting for Joe his signal that it's safe to pay :)

the pictures have been put on the board, but that is not the full size version..and only members can see the full version.
Are there members of entertainment webshop who saved the full version pictures and want to upload them? :)

full size images:

2953981630105228226eymk.jpg

2653268000105228226wgrw.jpg

2628663010105228226aney.jpg

2242097050105228226upmz.jpg

2061644590105228226cxkw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back