Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumbler here, tumbler there, common guys, post some batpod-pics :p

bati.png

batii.png

batiii.png

Nice work!! It really stands out :monkey5

That's really stupid to me. Why make a cool bike when you can't put a rider on it? The main structure should be made from metal or diecast.

Maybe its fine, its just I had never noticed before the way the front wheel and the apparatus that attaches it to the rest of the pod shifted when I put it back down on the shelf after looking at it. It made me wonder was this something only arising now after a prolonged time of having a figures full weight on it.

I have the same problem, i was half hoping they'd cancel it so i wouldn't have to deal with the problem of storing it :D

Same here, but I am also kind of happy taking this on just for the sheer size and wow factor of owning such a kick ass toy!

Maybe its fine, its just I had never noticed before the way the front wheel and the apparatus that attaches it to the rest of the pod shifted when I put it back down on the shelf after looking at it. It made me wonder was this something only arising now after a prolonged time of having a figures full weight on it.

It happens on my pod as well. I've never attempted to pose or even place my TDK batman on it so it has never seen the full weight of a figurine.

On my pod, if you look carefully, the guns are not aligned when you pick up the pod, as soon as the weight of the model is on the pod, the guns are aligned.

...neat trick!

Not sure if the designers did this on purpose.

Same here, but I am also kind of happy taking this on just for the sheer size and wow factor of owning such a kick ass toy!

²
indeed this will look great in every collection :)

Where I can order the Tumbler for cheap price?:confused: in www.cornerstorecomics.com the cost is $400.00, I'm from USA.:naughty

I ordered my through DCBS

I got it for 292.50 plus shipping. They are an american store, so that should be cheaper for you. However, the tumbler is being ordered through DCD, so you might have to email them to see if they can still place an order for you, because I pre-orded the tumbler in october

I got it for 292.50 plus shipping. They are an american store, so that should be cheaper for you. However, the tumbler is being ordered through DCD, so you might have to email them to see if they can still place an order for you, because I pre-orded the tumbler in october

THANKS!!!:D
I can't find the Tumble in that site??

GO MOOSE GO!!! HELLO FELLOW PEGGER!!!!

:wave

mabye he can try with JOE?

He is an American and as a European myself the price INCLUSIVE shipping is 395$.
+ you don't have to pay at front.

Send him a pm or a mail, I just hope for you he still can order a tumbler.

mabye he can try with JOE?

He is an American and as a European myself the price INCLUSIVE shipping is 395$.
+ you don't have to pay at front.

Send him a pm or a mail, I just hope for you he still can order a tumbler.

THANKS!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back