Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow the tumbler looks bad ass. its a shame its WAY out of my price range (and display range for that matter haha)

2242097050105228226upmz.jpg
no no, you can get them bigger, look, Vodoun seems to get the full resolution of one of them, maybe he can post the rest of them ?

Meanwhile I've made myself member of so I can get the picture in a bigger format.
It still isn't the maxium resolution, the get maximum I first have to become a friend with the original poster :rolleyes:
So for the time my friendship request is pending, I'll post the screenshots I made of his gallery that are a bit bigger than what is seen on the board so far.

tumbler2.png

tumbler1.png

tumbler.png

tumbler3.png

So Vodoun if you can post those pictures in their maximum resoltion, we would appreciate it. ;)

Last edited:
I MUST have this one day but right now its a waste, there is literally no room for this beast! Still I have to get this, its amazing!

I MUST have this one day but right now its a waste, there is literally no room for this beast! Still I have to get this, its amazing!

I've had this on pre-order from Toys2 since it was announced-- and since there's the penalty payment if I cancel I'm seriously thinking (crazy though it is) of keeping it. I think I've got a spot directly behind my big screen that this bad boy will fit (here where I've already got my Bats and in front of two movie posters...)

I guess I'll just have to wait and see... Truly awesome looking though...

I was thinking something more along the lines of a nice table with acrylic case over top. I do have a great looking horizontal book shelf but after I measured it up its STILL not wide enough to accommodate its width.

Dammit, I want this one! :banghead

I wonder if this will be as limited as the original suit. Surely there can't be a huge run made because of the size of this and price?...

I just removed TDK batman from off the Batpod, after having him on it since I got the pod a few months ago. The Batman seems fine - no unpleasant side effects in the suit apart from the straps going up into the armour of the shoulder blades coming loose - easily fixable. Creases are mild and fairly natural looking anyway. But no big gaping tears have opened up in the rubber. The cape is a ^^^^^ to pose though. I think I'll take out the non-wired one again. Also I must get me some compressed air as he's got some rather stubborn dust on him - unless anyone can tell me that thats a bad way to dedust a rubbersuited figure?

I took him off the pod though because I noticed his weight was causing a kind of warping effect on the pod itself which kinda worried me. The front wheel only being attached to the rest of the vehicle by one pole may look interesting but structurally it may be problematic in this toy/collectible/model-kit.

I just removed TDK batman from off the Batpod, after having him on it since I got the pod a few months ago. The Batman seems fine - no unpleasant side effects in the suit apart from the straps going up into the armour of the shoulder blades coming loose - easily fixable. Creases are mild and fairly natural looking anyway. But no big gaping tears have opened up in the rubber. The cape is a ^^^^^ to pose though. I think I'll take out the non-wired one again. Also I must get me some compressed air as he's got some rather stubborn dust on him - unless anyone can tell me that thats a bad way to dedust a rubbersuited figure?

I took him off the pod though because I noticed his weight was causing a kind of warping effect on the pod itself which kinda worried me. The front wheel only being attached to the rest of the vehicle by one pole may look interesting but structurally it may be problematic in this toy/collectible/model-kit.

That's really stupid to me. Why make a cool bike when you can't put a rider on it? The main structure should be made from metal or diecast.

Someone know the size?:confused:

yess, since this is kinda important for such a big thing, I have saved the numbers on my pc :)

Approximate Product size: 73 x47 28 cm ( L x W x H )
Approximate Packaging size: 83 x 57 x 38 cm ( L x W x H )

(dunno where I got it from, it was a long time ago, but then umbers shouldn't be to far off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back