Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
which brings me to this question in a twist of logic no one can understand.... how the hell are any of us going to tastefully display this beast in our homes without the wives going ape s*it?

Hey, if you find the answer, please do share it.

Can't relate to that one

But my girlfriend is fine with me liking batman :cool:

Enjoy it while it lasts, enjoy it.

Luis

I did some measuring and it should take up a whole shelf in one of my bookcases. I'm gonna have it angled so you can see it better.

Just got mine today unfortunately i broke one of the flaps, trust me when you remove the toy from the box it's actually heavier than it seems compared to just carrying the toy inside the box.

Messing about are we? :)

I did some measuring and it should take up a whole shelf in one of my bookcases. I'm gonna have it angled so you can see it better.

A side view or front view just isn't going to cut it displayed. As you said, angled view will.

It's the RC, this is the second time thats been posted recently. Look at the goofy wheels. Plus the whole thing is wider than that.

Might I suggest that you all take a break and stop resorting to snyde comments and sarcastic remarks. There's no need for it.
Leave it alone guys or futher action will be taken.

Lets get this thread back on track :rock
Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Can anybody who used to own batpod explain to me why they decided to sell off the pod?

Was at my local dealer last nite, and he told me that the pod isn't selling well, and ones who have it are selling theirs off.

yeah, i have no idea other than the cost - it's definitely not cheap.

btw Wookster, it's the end of the week! pics!! :)

Yeah, I think the cost is keeping people away. Once you buy the pod.......then you obviously need the figure.........now look at the amount you would have to invest......

I don't think alot of smaller shops will have a lot of stock of the Tumbler. Can you just imagine the box size and trying to keep alot of them in stock. So much space would be eaten up on an item that is very expensive and may not sell well. Add in the fact that you need the original suit Batman to fit properly inside (good luck finding him at a decent price), and he is expensive enough......I think that the Tumbler will be very limited and hard to find.

Can anybody who used to own batpod explain to me why they decided to sell off the pod?

Was at my local dealer last nite, and he told me that the pod isn't selling well, and ones who have it are selling theirs off.

I know one of the reasons (besides cost) is the batpod's displayability issues. It doesn't fit in most detolfs and collects dust easily, especially on the tires. At one point, I was thinking about selling mine's too, but decided not too since it is still a very nice piece.

Should be out this month I'm guessing. Certainly take their own sweet time with the tumbler!

if you go just one page back, you would see the good news...

It's not like everybody who has the pod sells it.
I still like it, and it I like even more than in the beginning, the look of it and the details are just amazing, it's really a 1/6 version of the actual thing, that is what you see. And what you see is what you get!

So, I do not understand why people are selling their Pod, I guess it's because of the money...

About the tumbler, Bring it on!!!

then you obviously need the figure.........

Add in the fact that you need the original suit Batman to fit properly inside (good luck finding him at a decent price), and he is expensive enough......I think that the Tumbler will be very limited and hard to find.

I don't understand WHY you have to have a figure to with the pod or the tumbler :rolleyes:
Especially the Tumbler, if Bats sits in it, you won't even see it, why do you HAVE to have a figure to go with the Tumbler?

Okay, for the pod I can imagine people rather want it displayed with a figure.
But believe me, as a stand alone piece it's still an eyecatcher!

If I actually had the money for The Tumbler and a table big enough to display it on (it wouldn't go on the kitchen or dining room table), I would pay big bucks to have one of those custom glass display cases that would fit The Tumbler with Bats beside it. Would cost a fortune though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back