Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I really don't give a F#% about the base or the girders, so theres no motivation for me to get the set. The base is too small ( I know he fits on it perfetly but I would perfer Hulk to have a much larger base. Something that could support his weight, maybe pose him in the air.)

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

I'd love to see someone mod this base by adding on to it and making the same size square as a Detolf shelf!

Since I only have the mark 7 and Hulk, I'm planning to get the base for my Hulk and the base from the chitauri figure for my mark vii and display them 2 together.

Glad I waited for this, I bet people with the original Hulk are going mad and turning green themselves now. :gah:

Not at all. Its cool HT has made this available for those who missed out on Hulk the first time. As previously stated, there is no negative to this being released. And I would rather see HT profit from the release of additional Hulks than the secondary market.

Missed Hulk?

There are Hulks online...my LCS has him sitting on the shlf with Tony Stark waiting for a home.

Besides the duo will probably end up being limited to 1000 or something ridiculous...

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

The price of the set in Singapore works out to be preorder banner price plus secondary market price of hulk. There is no point in getting the set here unless you have to have the 'new' base

Wondering why Banner is taking a while for pre order anywhere, especially the proto pics were revealed few days ago. This set and Banner solo are showing up on Ebay already.
I also have a feeling Banner will be cheap. One asking price on Ebay is as low as $188. So retail will probably be under $188 at some places. Priced around Black Widow or Coulson.

Wondering why Banner is taking a while for pre order anywhere, especially the proto pics were revealed few days ago. This set and Banner solo are showing up on Ebay already.
I also have a feeling Banner will be cheap. One asking price on Ebay is as low as $188. So retail will probably be under $188 at some places. Priced around Black Widow or Coulson.

SSC has been closed since Wed, so Banner will probably show up on their site in the next day or two.

Back