Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would've loved a mid-transformed Hulk. I might try that with a HT muscular body painted slightly green and Banner tore shirt and pants. Head does not help though.

There is no LOSE for collectors in the set being released with Hulk.

- If you want Banner, he's available alone ( whether you Hulk or not )

- if you don't have Hulk and want both, obviously, the set is perfect.

- If you have Hulk and want Banner, but prefer the set, I'm sure you can sell the Hulk you have and get @ what you paid for it allowing you to get the set.

I think the only reason HT have re-release the Hulk is because it sold out. Its a way for them to make more money and get more Hulks in collectors hands.

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

What if you just want Hulk and missed out the first time?

Many options

Ebay
trade/buy with someone here
buy set and sell Banner
team up with someone to split the set

At least this set being released gives collectors and option other than ebay because I would bet some will wnt the set and sell their current Hulk. Thats actually what I'm thinking of doing

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

What if you just want Hulk and missed out the first time?

Then buy him. He is available all over right now for prices that are slightly above retail so he is not a hard figure to get. Nevertheless, that is irrelevant to this discussion.

Head pretty wide and the sculpt has a high forehead with big hair no? Thats what im seeing but maybe im wrong.

I sure hope a lot of collectors will sell their Hulk to afford this set. Come on, flood ebay with Hulk! Excuse my blatant profiteering.

that gif really illustrates how bad the head sculpt is.

Agreed. IMO it's not that bad as the most important elements are there, made bad-looking by the proportions, but yeah, it's a great GIF that I hope HT would take as a reference on what they need to fix.

Great set and awesome of Hot Toys to re-release the Hulk! Sorry to those that paid crazy money to get him but I figured something like this was bound to happen! Hot Toys would be ridiculous NOT to re-release one of their big money-makers.

I'll definitely be picking up a set and an extra Banner.

Here's what happens if you elongate the height of the face and lighten up the eyes a bit.

bannercomparison.jpg

Bannercomparison2.jpg

bannercomparison3.jpg

Last edited:
Still dont see a great likeness there. I duno what they gotta do but the likeness here is a flop.

Any ideas where this will be released and when it'll be available to pre order?!

There's something about the mouth that's not right, perhaps the lower lip. The chin and brows also need to be fixed. The eyes are fine the way they are, IMHO.

I decided to pass on the Hulk originally and I regretted it. Now that this is being released it might be too hard for me to pass up... I just hope they redo that Banner headsculpt. With all these plain-clothes MCU releases being pumped out I suspect it's only a matter of time before Iron Man 2 and Avengers Tony Stark figures are released. The last one in particular would go great with this Banner.

I really don't see what people are complaining about regarding likeness. this HS definitely looks like Ruffalo.

I really don't see what people are complaining about regarding likeness. this HS definitely looks like Ruffalo.

:exactly: yes I agree. Head is just a little too round and I bet they will fix, but it definitely looks a lot like Raffalo.

Back