Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not seen the film? Why not?! You're really missing out! :panic:

Haven't really been impressed by any of the others in the series that I've seen - Captain America: The First Avenger; Thor; Iron Man 2.

I liked the first Iron Man, so have HT Iron Man Mk. I 2.0 as I love that walking junk pile armour; and I have the HT First Avenger as I liked that WWII uniform. Together with Indiana Jones they currently make a pulpy looking triumvirate!

I think of The Hulk as another classic character.

One day I'll get to see Avengers Assemble, but only when a DVD turns up cheap! Same for all the others in the series.

I see you're from the UK. I was going to suggest Netflix since it has all of the Gen 1 Marvel movies on it. But you should be able to rent it cheaply by now. I personally really enjoyed it. I think the team friction within itself is worth watching.

I see you're from the UK. I was going to suggest Netflix since it has all of the Gen 1 Marvel movies on it. But you should be able to rent it cheaply by now. I personally really enjoyed it. I think the team friction within itself is worth watching.

Team friction was what I liked about The Ultimates comic book series. Everyone hated Banner!

Haven't really been impressed by any of the others in the series that I've seen - Captain America: The First Avenger; Thor; Iron Man 2.

I liked the first Iron Man, so have HT Iron Man Mk. I 2.0 as I love that walking junk pile armour; and I have the HT First Avenger as I liked that WWII uniform. Together with Indiana Jones they currently make a pulpy looking triumvirate!

I think of The Hulk as another classic character.

One day I'll get to see Avengers Assemble, but only when a DVD turns up cheap! Same for all the others in the series.

I have to agree.
Of all the Marvel movies, I liked IM (1) the most. Hence I got the Mk1 figure.
I love the look of Thor and CA from their first outings but was uninspired really by the movies. Thor was the better if the two. I didn't like IM2 and I turned IM p3 off about half way through. I found Avengers overlong and tedious to watch.
However, I really enjoy the Avengers animated series. That's fun, and the Shield TV show is all right.
Back to the figure. I am not fussed wether I get Banner or not. If he's available at the usual $150 Mark for a guy in a suit, then I'm in.
Not interested in a second Hulk. One of those guys is enough! Great figure though.

I have to agree.
Of all the Marvel movies, I liked IM (1) the most. Hence I got the Mk1 figure.
I love the look of Thor and CA from their first outings but was uninspired really by the movies. Thor was the better if the two. I didn't like IM2 and I turned IM p3 off about half way through. I found Avengers overlong and tedious to watch.
However, I really enjoy the Avengers animated series. That's fun, and the Shield TV show is all right.
Back to the figure. I am not fussed wether I get Banner or not. If he's available at the usual $150 Mark for a guy in a suit, then I'm in.
Not interested in a second Hulk. One of those guys is enough! Great figure though.

Unfortunately you'll be looking at around USD180 or more...

Here's what happens if you elongate the height of the face and lighten up the eyes a bit.

bannercomparison.jpg

Bannercomparison2.jpg

bannercomparison3.jpg

Can't. Unsee.

1470407_634002356638096_1378990708_n.jpg

From Plastic Enemies' facebook. It's hard to get a good idea of the face from all these photos, because (IMO) he looks different in every one of them. This pic looks pretty good, but the pics from Secret Base make the head look pin-sized.

I don't know what to do, do I order and hope the in hand is better or wait for in hand pics and vids, then get it at later date which will prob cost more

I don't know what to do, do I order and hope the in hand is better or wait for in hand pics and vids, then get it at later date which will prob cost more

I doubt he's gonna sell out that quickly. I'm waiting until more pics surface before making my decision. If the figure turns out like crap, I still have a perfectly fine Banner custom already in my detolf.

Back