Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's been promoting the Iron Man 3 MIDAS suit all over their social media pages for Monday.
I think Bruce Banner might be bumped back until Tuesday or later on in the week.

The Coulson and Black Widow accessories aren't recycled, though. All you get with Banner is a watch and glasses (and some new hands, if you count those). So the price is pretty steep. $179 wouldn't be bad for SS's price, but at $200… I hate to say it, but unless the figure is improved upon, I'm out.

I'm expecting a price of the set to be similiar to the Chitari set. Around $500 with about 7 flex payments and a $50 NRD. We shall know soon....

Glad I waited for this, I bet people with the original Hulk are going mad and turning green themselves now. :gah:

nope

i have no interest in a banner so it really doesn't matter to me

glad those who missed out get a 2nd chance though

Not going mad and turning green here, either.

HT Banner looks very uninspiring. Fat face, wrong suit, wrong shirt buttons. It would have been better if they'd attempted to match the colour of Hulk's ripped trousers so they at least looked like a before and after, which is how I originally envisaged this pair of figures.

Having not seen the Avengers film doesn't help. When I pre-ordered Hulk it was to have a Hulk in the collection, rather than a specific 'Ruffalo Hulk'.

Back