Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep thankfully I have a custom shelf I can put him on or else he'd still be in the box :lol.....was your Art Box damaged

My detolfs are going to be getting full and I dont even have all the Avengers yet and putting Hulk in just eats up the space. So now Hulk is on my dresser displayed on the base he came with, also Cap is thrown in there to. I need to get myself a custom shelf like you. But luckily my box art was not damaged. But honestly I can hardly tell yours is damaged from the far shots, so from my view it wont stick out if displayed.

image.jpg

Finally got him on the shelf. Tnx to whoever game me the advice on how to adjust detolf height!

Awesome, just curious what did you use to adjust the shelves, I might have to do the same

Used those wire rope clips (3/16"). Screwed it on the corners to whatever desired height. Looks like this & you can buy it on ebay, amazon or home depot. image.jpg

Hi guys, i can get this set for 400$ , do you think its worth it? i watched a lot of reviews but they are totally different. or should i wait for the Ultron figure? thanks for your help!

Just received my Hulk/Banner set and all I can say is WOW! The hulk figure alone is spectacular.... and the addition of Banner and the base and extras makes this a must for any Marvel/Superhero/Hulk/Avengers lovers... I really can't go on enough about how great this looks and displays... I really also like the Banner likeness... in hand it's Ruffalo.... If you on the fence.. don't be, if this set is your option for a Hot Toys Hulk.. grab it.. I can definitely see this reaching a higher value soon! I don't collect for that reason but it's always a nice insurance policy when investing in these figures! I hope to have pics once my new set up is complete! Later freak friends...happy holidays!

this guy is massive....i really underestimated how big he is....so glad i picked him up for 240$ off a fellow freak

15821685140_62bfe72a84_k.jpg

I received my set a couple of days ago and was blown away by Hulk as well. Pics don't do it justice! Until you see it in person you just have no idea.. :lol

Got the top shelf lowered in the detolf and now he has top billing. As of right now I have the green LED's on in there as well. Looks phenomenal!

Back