Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might have been better to join this version with the full armor, and have all the parts removable so you could replicate both looks and include the stand that comes with this

That would make this dio setup more expensive...with hips and legs just left in the box. I think having two separate sets (with some common parts) was the sensible thing to do. This is a really cheap way to add some MK III love to a workshop etc.

That would make this dio setup more expensive...with hips and legs just left in the box. I think having two separate sets (with some common parts) was the sensible thing to do. This is a really cheap way to add some MK III love to a workshop etc.

I suppose. I am looking forward to this though :blissy

I suppose. I am looking forward to this though :blissy

Same here pal.

I'm digging this piece because I see it as "what Iron Man looks like at home in the garage when not battling baddies ".Tony's running diagnostics and making tweaks

I'm kinda over Iron Man but I did order this :dunno

True. It is a cool looking piece, I might think about ordering it because it is fairly cheap. Only thing is I'd feel like I'd need a Tony from the film to put alongside it to make it look like he's working on it or something.

True. It is a cool looking piece, I might think about ordering it because it is fairly cheap. Only thing is I'd feel like I'd need a Tony from the film to put alongside it to make it look like he's working on it or something.

That would be where the mech test version tony comes in...the new autonomous prehensile armor testing version or simply "workshop" tony is too advanced (mk42) and will look awkward with this dio set imho

Would hot toys one day re-issue their mech test tony??? not impossible, considering what they've done with bank robber joker...again imho

Well lets hope that DX Tony Stark is in the works

Well lets hope that DX Tony Stark is in the works

That would be life. We need a DX Tony with interchangeable heads (one for IM1, one for IM2 or IM3) and interchangeable arc reactors! Oh man they better be doing this, haha. With how well they've done the last two Tony sculpts, I'm confident they can do a DX version and master him

That would be life. We need a DX Tony with interchangeable heads (one for IM1, one for IM2 or IM3) and interchangeable arc reactors! Oh man they better be doing this, haha. With how well they've done the last two Tony sculpts, I'm confident they can do a DX version and master him

Clothes and accessories as well, lots of options there

Only thing is I'd feel like I'd need a Tony from the film to put alongside it to make it look like he's working on it or something.

This is exactly what I was thinking about doing. You could even piece a decent Tony together from the interwebs without breaking the bank. Does anyone know what truetype body would be close enough for him?

I did briefly consider buying this but then decided the diecast full body suit was enough, if I start having multiple versions of every suit (no matter what the condition) then I'll have no room to display all of the different variations that come along. :)

From STGCC:

htconstruction.jpg
htconstruction2.jpg

Back