Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pathetic reissue. When are these companies going to stop letting hot toys saddle them with shelf warmers that will occupy warehouse space for years?

I love the whining haha

It's easy money for them so why wouldn't they?
Because of all the Iron Man products from that line nobody gives a **** about this one. Can barely even call it a cash grab because nobody asked for it, so it’s just random and takes up space. If it were the Mark 45 or 46 or something you’d get reissue complaints but at least there would be some net positives. Nobody cares about this.

Because of all the Iron Man products from that line nobody gives a **** about this one. Can barely even call it a cash grab because nobody asked for it, so it’s just random and takes up space. If it were the Mark 45 or 46 or something you’d get reissue complaints but at least there would be some net positives. Nobody cares about this.
Yep, they want some quick cash a mk46 reissue would do that for them. Not sure why they haven’t when they just redid the 47, while it was in production could have just produced more at the same time.

I understand a few people on this board don't want it but that doesn't mean nobody does. I'm sure you don't speak for all collectors

I understand a few people on this board don't want it but that doesn't mean nobody does. I'm sure you don't speak for all collectors
I've come to find this to be pretty true usually. It's easy to look through the funnel of the board and think everyone who collects this stuff is all right here, but the more and more I look outside of this board, other collectors seem to like a lot of stuff that this board tends to loathe :lol It's not always that way, but there's a lot more complaining around here than what I see elsewhere. I'm not on Facebook though, so I'm sure there's a bunch of complaining there too. One example I've found in particular is how a majority of folks here don't like the Sideshow comic 1/6 stuff at all, but outside of this community, lots of collectors really like what SS has done/is doing.

Oooh, didn't realise they were re-doing this. That's a nice surprise!.

I've been wanting to add this to the collection to represent the red Mk III. Looking forward to it.

Meanwhile you have other companies doing things like this...

O1CN01HmiMdT2I5DxzLsw80_877079234.jpeg
O1CN01iJr5zt2I5Dy5hT2MS_877079234.jpeg

Don't see why hot toys couldn't have just reissued the whole 1/6 Mark 3 12 inch figure.......:banghead

Are you referring to the diecast Mark 3, and if so, what issues did it have?
I'm guessing lack of abdomen articulation, height, and not as much diecast as newer figures. Mesh lining on the flaps prevents them from closing fully in some cases as well.

Also no ankle articulation, wrong helmet details as well as wrong shade of red.

Straight garbage. They couldn't even update the screw compartments in the back.

Reissues are probably the worst trend HT has been on.

Back