Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might just get this instead of the full diecast figure, for cost purposes. It just looks to have more shelf presence to me.
So to be clear, its not made out of any diecast and has no articulation? (Not that thats a problem, since it's a diorama piece)

I might just get this instead of the full diecast figure, for cost purposes. It just looks to have more shelf presence to me.
So to be clear, its not made out of any diecast and has no articulation? (Not that thats a problem, since it's a diorama piece)

I believe so...
you could really get a great diorama with a custom IM1 workshop tony, give em a stool and a wrench...... BINGO!!

On hlj, it went to order stop. I wanted to order with them :(

Once it gets released in the summer do you think we'll see it in stock? I don't know how fast or slow diorama pieces sell as opposed to full figures.

I suspect we will see the DC mark iii in stock after release though. Even if it is a little more iconic, the current status of the first 3 diecasts make me think this

Picture of the box for this
10997721_849766285061701_8152436219625125444_n.jpg

This does look pretty cool and like it would have good shelf presence. If I had a Stark from Iron Man I'd be more tempted. Although I could use the upcoming version from the second film as a decent substitute..

This does look pretty cool and like it would have good shelf presence. If I had a Stark from Iron Man I'd be more tempted. Although I could use the upcoming version from the second film as a decent substitute..

Yes Thank You.... I'm not the only one who wants an Iron Man 1 Tony.... :monkey3 I'd say theres a lot actually :lol
Needs to be a DX 2pk with Pepper :lecture

I like when everyone starts throwing out guesses on the Plastic Enemies teasers. So many thought mech test 2.0. Lots of disappointment now. :lol

Hahaha

Hot Toys are now selling half of an Iron Man figure.

Pretty sure HT could sell off any other licence they own and just produce Iron Man and still be billionaries.

Back