Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the rest of us, Tony's wondering why the hell the DC Mk3 didn't come with ab crunch :lol

jyG81CB.gif

Mech test is still one of my favs in the collection and holds up very well compared to all the new releases...great sculpt and outfit.

half a figure :lol

Sorry...i meant the mech test stark that everyone's talking about.

I have the mk3 1/2 on order actually. I think it's kinda cool. I'm not the best a posing figures and what not. Having a diorama makes it so much easier. Sets up a whole scene. The figures are great, but the added stuff and accessories really make the display work or not.

Sorry...i meant the mech test stark that everyone's talking about.

I have the mk3 1/2 on order actually. I think it's kinda cool. I'm not the best a posing figures and what not. Having a diorama makes it so much easier. Sets up a whole scene. The figures are great, but the added stuff and accessories really make the display work or not.

No that Mech Test is an old figure, MMS116

ah yes! I guess you don't have to pose this figure :lol I have this ordered as well but wisely I put it on Flex.... no payments until June :yess:

Yea I thought that was the case...but I keep seeing in other places people acting like this is some new thing. So I wanted to be sure.

Yea I flex everything. Then if it comes early I can always just pay it off. It's the best way I've found to not get slammed with 7 figures coming out all at once and pay in full. The cost is the same I know. Just doesn't "feel" as bad dropping a few grand when it's at least partly spread out. Lol

Yeah, that's my take, too. I get a kind of guilty feeling spending $1k+ all at once, as opposed to spread out over several months.

I want to pick this up but I think I'll wait until it drops to around $100 or so. I don't know why but the extra $50 +shipping makes me feel like it's too much to justify half a figure.

Back