Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are interested in Miles Morales. This is officially licensed I believe.
a13fd7e67029b4d96cc4f24d2c032d7e.jpg
7d228946ebb06c22a1b0e2dc85b95d62.jpg
7e011fc4e903e72ef0e3cbe7b2cb75da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked on google and couldn’t find that miles morales figure anywhere... are you sure it’s real?

Looks cool but damn if that body isn’t weird. Look at his arms, things are sticks.

Also is this really the thread for that?

It was just announced on Facebook. No pre-order information confirmed yet. Here is a another version of him in casual clothes and custom made classic Spidey suit. There are alot more photos on FB but I’m just sharing a few.
f48bb5baf0a1c5e6510449c44c43378f.jpg
02f26cefe0f627150199fbdaf25bf6ab.jpg

Don’t know if you guys have seen these photos so I decided to post them here. Notice the crease caused by the knee bend looks very natural unlike what we saw on previous releases. Hell, even
the FFM upgraded suit’s material doesn’t look as good as this.
Credits: Owen Choy from OSR.
57c98cdb40134c7809a29ea30655f9f0.jpg

ef2dd1807e4cf3e40fc0f0534c9a76c2.jpg
692b3a0f1401330f45919b3b8f5e106a.jpg
b289feb9aa50e2e7c26612a1c0eb7838.jpg
c1c799b02a1d1897b6af94459dc82453.jpg
8aa03c23dd7267ab4f809c3603a3dfc6.jpg

it looks incredible.

Suit material looks crazy.

Still not converted....

Don’t know if you guys have seen these photos so I decided to post them here. Notice the crease caused by the knee bend looks very natural unlike what we saw on previous releases. Hell, even
the FFM upgraded suit’s material doesn’t look as good as this.

b289feb9aa50e2e7c26612a1c0eb7838.jpg
c1c799b02a1d1897b6af94459dc82453.jpg

Yeah, this suit material looks like some of the best ever...no bunching up or anything!

the FFH upgraded suit’s material doesn’t look as good as this.

That's my thing, I have this on order and I've never read any Ben Reilly or even played the PS4 game. This suit and body just looks jaw dropping and I want him on my shelf as my Spider-Man. The body, especially the hips/pelvis on the Homecoming/FFH suits is just so awkward in anything but a museum pose. This is like Concept Cap, where you have to ask why the heck this one version is so much better in design and execution than the other variants that should in theory be very similar to pull off

This costume doesn’t have any plastic-y material on it to mimic the ‘technical’ look the MCU suits have, that’s a big part of the issue.

I still think they had better material on the ASM2 figure.

That's my thing, I have this on order and I've never read any Ben Reilly or even played the PS4 game. This suit and body just looks jaw dropping and I want him on my shelf as my Spider-Man. The body, especially the hips/pelvis on the Homecoming/FFH suits is just so awkward in anything but a museum pose. This is like Concept Cap, where you have to ask why the heck this one version is so much better in design and execution than the other variants that should in theory be very similar to pull off

the game is amazing ... of course. Before you dismiss it you should try it. The very first fight is pretty epic.

more than a few times i would be playing and then realize i was in a cinematic, that's how seamless it is.

i think I'll play it after work in the morning now. :)

the game is amazing ... of course. Before you dismiss it you should try it. The very first fight is pretty epic.

more than a few times i would be playing and then realize i was in a cinematic, that's how seamless it is.

i think I'll play it after work in the morning now. :)

I have been grinding the game recently and got my first ever platinum trophy. Also finished the new game plus on ultimate. Trying to achieve the other trophies from the DLC’s.

I let go of my waitlist pre-order. Don't get paid till next week and money is tight. Maybe I'll still be able to get it in the future.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I have been grinding the game recently and got my first ever platinum trophy. Also finished the new game plus on ultimate. Trying to achieve the other trophies from the DLC’s.

It's was a great game got platinum too. Got it the week it came out and beat it within that week also, couldn't put it down. Scarlet spider was pretty much the only suit I wore. Just didn't wait for the dlc to come out.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back