Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s kinda like if Ferrari’s were suddenly $10,000 each. Everybody would then own a Ferrari and they’d suddenly lose their appeal 😂

I gotta admit, these exclusives are kinda annoying. I prefer to order from my usual guy...and now that I placed my first order with SS and I see that I earned a decent amount of reward points from it, it kinda opened the door to potentially ordering from SS again cause I don't want those points to go to waste...it's like a gateway drug! :gah:
You just have to balance out the loss of money from buying direct, your favorite middleman, or ss... sieg h.... oh wait lol nvm

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not a scalper I swear, I just don’t understand why they’re calling it an “exclusive” yet they’ll probably make just as many of these as their other Spidey figures. I know it’s petty, but I wish they didn’t call it an exclusive if they’re just going to make a ton of these.

Exclusive just means it's sold through specific retailers.

Exclusive just means it's sold through specific retailers.

True true. I apologize if I offended anyone lol.

On another note, I hope to god Hot Toys makes a Future Foundation Spidey in the future.... easily in my top 3 most “wanted” suits ever

Damn companies trying to make money on products :gah:

True true. I apologize if I offended anyone lol.

On another note, I hope to god Hot Toys makes a Future Foundation Spidey in the future.... easily in my top 3 most “wanted” suits ever

Is that in the game? Maybe future updates to the game? Otherwise I'd say zero chance. As it is we have what...2 game suits? HT is very unpredictable. I suspect they'll make more but if they left us hanging, it sure wouldn't be the first or last time.

Glad to see some more collectors getting in on this figure. Can't wait to see the prototype in person at sdcc:yess:

Just hope it encourages The Howard to make any and all PS4 suits. Although besides Classic my most wanted right now is an as-yet-non-existent symbiote/black suit.

I know they may draw it out and make us wait for Classic -- but can you imagine how many of those they'd sell? Which may be the problem. Ration out the other stuff first, make us want it more. :gah:

Is that in the game? Maybe future updates to the game? Otherwise I'd say zero chance. As it is we have what...2 game suits? HT is very unpredictable. I suspect they'll make more but if they left us hanging, it sure wouldn't be the first or last time.
Yes the Future Foundations suit is in the game. And they’ve made 3 of the video games suits so far, so it’s possible

In order of what costumes from the PS4 game I'd want:
Iron Spider (comic)
Classic
Spider Armor (MK 1)
Maybe Cyborg

Damn that's a lot of Spideys I was not counting on. :thud:

Don’t know if you guys have seen these photos so I decided to post them here. Notice the crease caused by the knee bend looks very natural unlike what we saw on previous releases. Hell, even
the FFH upgraded suit’s material doesn’t look as good as this.
Credits: Owen Choy from OSR.
57c98cdb40134c7809a29ea30655f9f0.jpg

ef2dd1807e4cf3e40fc0f0534c9a76c2.jpg
692b3a0f1401330f45919b3b8f5e106a.jpg
b289feb9aa50e2e7c26612a1c0eb7838.jpg
c1c799b02a1d1897b6af94459dc82453.jpg
8aa03c23dd7267ab4f809c3603a3dfc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s kinda like if Ferrari’s were suddenly $10,000 each. Everybody would then own a Ferrari and they’d suddenly lose their appeal ��

Who the hell only wants a Ferrari because they're rare and hard to get? I'm sorry that's rich ******* speak.

Back