Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think the amazing spider man 2 figure still holds up? With all these new spidermen coming out, I'm kind of thinking about letting him go. I think the body might be a little dated

Is this going to be out soon as a con exclusive? Or is that September is see?

Do you guys think the amazing spider man 2 figure still holds up? With all these new spidermen coming out, I'm kind of thinking about letting him go. I think the body might be a little dated

That’s up to you. Only reason I sold mine back in the day was the proportions were a little to skinny and alien-headed at the end of the day for me, and I knew an MCU version was imminent.

The suit and body on ASM2 holds up better to Spidey poses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[...]

I pity the wallets of Spidey fan completionists over the next several years :lol

I’m not even a completionist and I’m still screwed. [emoji38]

There’s a handful of suits I’d get from this game, although Symbiote and Classic are my top wants and will likely come last, as HT knows what they’re doing and will drag this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a poster of scarlet spider from the clone saga framed and still on my wall 20 some years latter. This is a must buy for me.

I would be all over the Classic Suit and 2099 Suit, and just for kicks a Symbiote Suit Spidey from Hot Toys.
This one looks pretty damn good, for a costume that only got a couple action figures over all these years.

This was my #1 most wanted suit from the game. I'm so happy they're making it... I'd get almost every suit from the game at this point, the only 2 I wouldn't are the first 2 they made. (Regular and Spider-Punk)

Not interested in Scarlet Spider, but I would definitely bite on a Spider-Man 2099...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

No interest in this suit, but the fact that they're still doing videogame looks is very encouraging. Comic-styled Hot Toys figures have always been a dream for me. Sideshow blew it with their lackluster efforts, and the Medicom figures, while good for their time, were never all that great. Classic costume would be an instant buy for me, and I might even sell my Homecoming figure when I got it.

I don't have anything besides YouTube and just found out this guy is coming! Day one pre-order, one of my favorite comic suits.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

YESSSSS!!!! My most anticipated suit and a holy grail. So happy they’re making it. Dream come true. Bring on the classic suit.

Sign me up! Love the Scarlet Spider suit and like where they are going with this franchise!

Hoping this isn't a con exclusive though.

This was absolutely the #1 suit I hoped they would tackle. The soft goods hoodie kind of makes it the most obvious one to take advantage of this medium.

Looks great AND posable!

Probably a 0.05% chance of seeing it, but a Future Foundation suit would be good s***.

Back