Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic, I want but I'll never afford this.
Strange that I just ordered Marvel Legends Retro Scarlet Spidey a couple of days ago, that'll have to do.

The one I'll save up all my nickles to get is Spider-Man 2099.

tenor.gif

Bought. Nothing screams 90s comics than Ben Reilly. Day 1 order.

Oh geez. They've finally done a video game figure that interests me. Oh man. I might get this one.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Oh geez. They've finally done a video game figure that interests me. Oh man. I might get this one.

Yeah...if HT decides to exploit the Spidey VG line then I might finally expand upon my MCU only rule...could be costly! :gah:

While this looks cool, HT is gonna make the wrong Spidey figures till they rot in warehouses. Spider Punk was already a joke. At least they decided to continue. They could pretty much charge whatever they would want and be greedy as hell if they made a classic Spidey from the game. No matter how much fans would complain about a $300 price tag, they'd still buy it. And would probably be on of their bestselling HT figures ever, but they will keep pumping out the other costumes instead.

Pretty stupid.

Imagine they made the hall of armor figures from IM3 1st before giving the regular MK42 Iron Man.

Come on HT. Fan favorite's 1st to get people excited for a whole collection of Spider-Man figures, then the odd ball ones.

Happy for those that like Scarlet Spidey, but a real WTF for the next logical choice.

While this looks cool, HT is gonna make the wrong Spidey figures till they rot in warehouses. Spider Punk was already a joke. At least they decided to continue. They could pretty much charge whatever they would want and be greedy as hell if they made a classic Spidey from the game. No matter how much fans would complain about a $300 price tag, they'd still buy it. And would probably be on of their bestselling HT figures ever, but they will keep pumping out the other costumes instead.

Pretty stupid.

Imagine they made the hall of armor figures from IM3 1st before giving the regular MK42 Iron Man.

Come on HT. Fan favorite's 1st to get people excited for a whole collection of Spider-Man figures, then the odd ball ones.

Happy for those that like Scarlet Spidey, but a real WTF for the next logical choice.

Really? It seems like a smart next choice for their 3rd VG Spidey...what should have been the "next logical choice" then?

Pretty stupid.

They produced the default Spidey suit from the game first on top of all. They are doing exactly what you're asking. So what's the problem really?

Obviously everyone has their favorites; but personally in addition to this im hoping for a Noir outfit and Black Cat Suit.

But more than anything im hoping that one of them comes with a Peter Parker headsculpt.

Really? It seems like a smart next choice for their 3rd VG Spidey...what should have been the "next logical choice" then?

Agreed, releasing classic suit sabotages any future variant suits.

Honestly, the classic suit and probably the Symbiote suit would be the most requested suits and probably the best sellers, if they release those first then nobody cares about the line. Knowing there is a possibility of having all of these suits next to one another with those two as the cherries on top? Creates buzz.

Honestly, the classic suit and probably the Symbiote suit would be the most requested suits and probably the best sellers, if they release those first then nobody cares about the line. Knowing there is a possibility of having all of these suits next to one another with those two as the cherries on top? Creates buzz.

Yep...HT's is a business and they're invested in the long game. It would be foolish to release the most wanted suits immediately. There is no longevity/hype for the remainder of the Spidey VG line if the bulk of the fan base is content with the major attractions.

So what they're gonna do is do a slow trickle of different suits, which we will inevitably eat up...and once our appetite is mostly satiated with the appetizer suits, that's when they'll hit us with the main entree suits! And you bet we will all eat it up!!!

It's an all-you-can-eat Spidey buffet! :panic:

Back