Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

So no preordering at the show... They will be at Sideshow's booth ready to pick-up?
Wow. I think that is a first for Hot Toys. Am I right on that?

No, they did it a while back with Attendee and Non-Attendee preorders including HT but it's been a bit.

So no preordering at the show... They will be at Sideshow's booth ready to pick-up?
Wow. I think that is a first for Hot Toys. Am I right on that?

What? You haven't been here long enough to know this will be on the site for several months?

I signed up for the RSVP. Going to pre order this as soon as it is up on SSC.

Just wondering but is there any way of getting an automatic alert the moment it goes up on SSC? I missed out on the last one. Seems like the email notifications sent out by SSC are a bit delayed sometimes...

Just wondering but is there any way of getting an automatic alert the moment it goes up on SSC? I missed out on the last one. Seems like the email notifications sent out by SSC are a bit delayed sometimes...

I believe SSC is working on a text messaging system. But who knows when it will be up and running. Here's what is one SSC page for something that you RSVP for Got it! You will be notified via email (SMS coming soon).

Last one was $385. So between that and $407 is my guess

Rumor I'm hearing is around $425-$450. but i could be wrong. Getting it from the place i normally do and his prices are usually pretty close to Sideshows. Last one was $385 and i paid $395.

Sideshow doesn't have alerts like that (yet) , but there are app/browser tools to have you alerted when a page changes... I don't use this myself anymore as it can be unreliable... I just check the sites listing of new products periodically as the newest stuff will be in top... I know it seems like a hassle, but if you want it bad enough it's the most reliable way I know. I've never missed a preorder. But I've also rarely seen anything sell out before the email notifications arrive.

Dumb question: the order window on 6/20 is for everyone or specifically for those that will be at SDCC to pick up the figure? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s for comic con attendees only. Whatever stock is left will be available online. I’m gonna order two.

not a dumb query for those new to this. i believe it states for anyone who can order AND pickup personally at SDCC. i am waiting to be corrected if need be :)

Dumb question: the order window on 6/20 is for everyone or specifically for those that will be at SDCC to pick up the figure? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if you order it online, can you have someone pick it up for you at SDCC?
I am not going to the show, but I know several people who are.

Back