Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

Is it wrong that I find this more appealing than both the Mark 50 & Mark 85?

Haha I get the appeal. Only so much red and gold I want to display. I like the variety and the fact I can pair it with the Neon IV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be an event exclusive. Sigh... here we go again. Just make it ****ing available to all markets.

Well if history repeats itself, it won't matter if it is. You will be able to get this fairly cheaply afterwards judging by those who were struggling to sell the first neon tech iron man after it's release.

Well if history repeats itself, it won't matter if it is. You will be able to get this fairly cheaply afterwards judging by those who were struggling to sell the first neon tech iron man after it's release.

Don't assume that this will follow the same route as the Mark IV Neon Tech.

I'm happy for IM fans and collectors but this kind of stuff does nothing for me. I'd much rather have them put more effort in other characters like Yellowjacket than to keep doing repaints. I'm just waiting for the inevitable Woodstock Mark VII armor with flowers and peace symbols on it.

Solid pass for me even if it is real... Doesn’t look like this one has UV reactive paint either.

Remember, they made a Fine China dinner plate pattern Stormtrooper that was not a joke. 0% chance this is an April fools joke.

I didn't even know how the original neon tech has been selling in the secondary market given how crazy it was in getting one on release/pre-order. We'll see. I think my HT collecting is in its last hurrah anyway after Endgame is released. Probably it's just the FFH Spiderman that I'll get post Endgame.

I've the Mk IV Neon Tech, however this Mk VI looks good but I'm not a fan of the yellow coloring.

The "Neon Tech" is Tron in everything but name, not sure why this is surprising. Not my thing but I think this looks better than the blue, more 'pop'

If anything expect a red one next

1UELDIb.jpg

Last edited:

The "Neon Tech" is Tron in everything but name, not sure why this is surprising. Not my thing but I think this looks better than the blue, more 'pop'

If anything expect a red one next

1UELDIb.jpg

They could use the Mark V as the Red Neon Tech

I suspect the Mk VII will be Neon Tech 3.0. I don't care. I'm buying it. I too will be retiring from buying these toys after Endgame. The exceptions will be Spider-Man (FFH), and whatever they go back and do from the HPP. Got to finish that up.

Keep adding those colors. Pretty soon you'll be able to make the IM equivalent of The Village People. Loud, proud and faaaaabulouuuuus!

I was already retired from Hot Toys... but I had to get the Neon Tech, Black Panther UV, (and also any Matrix). But this Neon 2.0 is hard to swallow.
Let's see how are is to get this one and decide.

Back