Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

Someone posted on FB that a friend ordered it in Tokyo. 1 per person

Haven’t heard anything about it since the reveal. It’s been on display a couple of places, so it is a real figure.

It might come to SS eventually.

My store I go to said they might get a preorder for it. He's going to let me know. I got the first Neon tech from him and when i emailed him when i first saw the image he told me then it was a legit figure.

Lol @ those who thought it was an April fool! Hot toys will release anything won't they, as long as it's iron man of course

Not a fan of companies milking things to the ground but I gotta say... I dig it. Definitely prefer this one over the previous Neon fig.

I sold my Neon Tech to part fund a 46 so that's probably me out of the 'Neon' game. However, the VI is one of my favorite armors and this is quite an interesting variant....so never say never, I guess.

I really hope that SSC gets this. I will definitely get this. Or if I can I would get this from Kidult Toy Store.

I really hope that SSC gets this. I will definitely get this. Or if I can I would get this from Kidult Toy Store.

If they do put it up on SSC, I hope they get to allocate enough units. The 1st neon tech was hell when it went up there.

If they do put it up on SSC, I hope they get to allocate enough units. The 1st neon tech was hell when it went up there.

Well with something like this, Hot Toys will probably not make a lot of these. You just have to be quick when ordering this.

Has there been any more word on this guy? He did go up fro preorder in HK, right?

Not a peep. But there is a good chance this will go up for pre order soon. Hot Toys gave this figure its own MMS number and professional pictures were done, so there a good chance this will get released. This could be one of the Toy Fair Exclusives this year.

Will the figure come to SS eventually?

So no preordering at the show... They will be at Sideshow's booth ready to pick-up?
Wow. I think that is a first for Hot Toys. Am I right on that?

I wonder if they'll make this the 3rd consecutive year that they say the exclusives will be available online if there are any left, only to put it online before the con even starts?

Back