1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Occasionally they would advertise a special $10 shipping rate on certain figures, but I think that's been at least two years ago now. I know I only paid $10 for my HT DD and Punisher figures. Pretty sure those were the last ones for me...

I added the regular version to my shopping cart and let it sit there for a few days. Logged in and got one of those 5% off pop-ups. Covered the shipping at least.

Can you use that 5% off in addition to Reward Points?

That would be an additional $21.65 off.

Yup. That's exactly what I did. Used my spooktacular points in addition to the discount coupon. The 5% was applied to the original $433 price before applying the rewards.

I added the regular version to my shopping cart and let it sit there for a few days. Logged in and got one of those 5% off pop-ups. Covered the shipping at least.

Was it just a pop up that offered you a 5% coupon specifically for the Mark 7? Never heard of a pop up coupon code for their cart section before.

???? 2019-11-28 ??6.30.43.jpg
Got it yesterday, it looks so great, like it a lot. (Why it always show the photo in landscape!?)

Attachments

• DSCF5402.jpg
    DSCF5402.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 357
I wonder what the ETA is for UK buyers on this now that it's starting to ship in the US.

Sure has been a delayathon over at Hot Toys lately.

Mine arrived in the UK today, initial disappointment to see one of the side panels missing... :(

IMG_3720.jpg

Thoughts: One of the best painted IM ive ever had, I was never a big fan of the overly glossy red. Proportions look great and he is such a tank.
However, I can help but hate the POD mode and the changes to the figure to make that thing happen, it won't ever leave the box for me!

Back