1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah!!! Got a tracking number today, thought it was for this, but was the Far From Home movie promo Spiderman. Didn't realize the Exclusives weren't shipping yet until reading this thread. Kinda odd to make people who ordered the exclusive wait longer.

Gah!!! Got a tracking number today, thought it was for this, but was the Far From Home movie promo Spiderman. Didn't realize the Exclusives weren't shipping yet until reading this thread. Kinda odd to make people who ordered the exclusive wait longer.

Yeah that does suck, seems like iv been waiting for this for an age already.
Hopefully the exclusives start getting sent shortly too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone received the tracking number? they charged me several hours ago but they still didn't send it to me

Just got my notification for the exclusive. Will be in warehouse on December 3rd!!! Yesssss
$27 dollars for shipping. What a damn rip off SSC.
Sold my scarlet spider this week and he was $11 to ship in the brown shipper, while they charged $20

Last edited:
Just got my notification for the exclusive. Will be in warehouse on December 3rd!!! Yesssss
Sold my scarlet spider this week and he was $11 to ship in the brown shipper, while they charged $20

Just got the same notification, looks like exclusives are starting to ship!

Agree, plus I'm in CA so add tax to that salty wound. After this and the Mark 85 I'm done with SS. I have ordered elsewhere. I might make one last purchase to use my rewards.

any update from BBTS?

Not yet, I bought 1 though SSC and another through BBTS and just got my processing email from SSC for December 3rd. Hopefully for everyone who ordered BBTS theirs will be shipped before Christmas. I’d imagine they will be pushing as hard as possible for their allotment to ship out before the end of 2019. Everyone wants to make their 30+% on this highly sought after piece.

Not yet, I bought 1 though SSC and another through BBTS and just got my processing email from SSC for December 3rd. Hopefully for everyone who ordered BBTS theirs will be shipped before Christmas. I’d imagine they will be pushing as hard as possible for their allotment to ship out before the end of 2019. Everyone wants to make their 30+% on this highly sought after piece.

thanks!

It's worse than you would imagine because Sideshow gets a bulk shipping rate. I bet it costs them around $5. I got my exclusive notice as well.

Come on waitlist conversion. :pray: Got $220 reward points ready to be dumped into this figure.

SSC has uploaded the tracking numbers for the Standard Edition now. Hopefully they get picked up by UPS tonight as well for transit. Meanwhile the Exclusive Edition is supposed to start shipping out on Tuesday Dec. 3rd.

Yeah yesterday shipping Scarlet Spider and now this has really opened my eyes. I?m done with SSC after this and BD 85

I shipped a 18lb statue via UPS last week for $19. I receive no shipping discounts. For a much smaller and lighter package, I'm getting charged $22 for Spiderman movie promo and $26 for this. It goes up slightly more with each figure. Getting to be a bit ridiculous. They already have a nice profit margin on the figure and they're essentially gouging us for the shipping.

Backwards for me. If i ship a standard HT figure 3 day priority mail is about $20 and most my figures from SS come 3 day from UPS for around $12 :dunno.

I have had two or three $30ish shipping charges from them on standard figures but i never said anything just because i did not want them to look at my account and go "oh we have been undercharging you on shipping" :lol

Back