1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw special editions are expected to ship soon. Is changing my flex schedule to single payment enough to have my MkVII ship when everyone else?s does, or do I need to contact SS on Monday?

No notice for my exclusive yet either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09d6e083366b2fb628a38b6118b57752.jpg

Got my email, excited to get him in. I was a little let down with my last one, Mark 50.

You won?t be let down. The VII is amazing. And the matte paint is amazing; unique, fitting for the VII and makes it look like a quarter scale.

My ex has already been charged
4:30 am CT

Yep, same here! :hi5:

-------------------

Unfortunately I was a bit unlucky -- I have several issues with my Standard version. Guess I'll need to take photos sometime later today and try reaching out to them for a resolution :slap Really disappointing considering the cost of this guy.

Yep, same here! :hi5:

-------------------

Unfortunately I was a bit unlucky -- I have several issues with my Standard version. Guess I'll need to take photos sometime later today and try reaching out to them for a resolution :slap Really disappointing considering the cost of this guy.

Sorry to hear that.
What?s up with it?

Sorry to hear that.
What?s up with it?

It's all good, s*** happens lol. Some broken accessory pieces and some loose joints, long story short. Parts that shouldn't move move when I try to pose him. Hopefully my Exclusive won't have the same issues

It's all good, s*** happens lol. Some broken accessory pieces and some loose joints, long story short. Parts that shouldn't move move when I try to pose him. Hopefully my Exclusive won't have the same issues

Luckily my standard arrived in great condition. Joints all very tight and no damages. I replaced my original Mark VII on my Avengers shelf. Had to make sure he and Thor were far apart so that the height differential wasn't so obvious. Awesome figure, great heft and love the mat paint job.

Back