1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will give you $10. The original still rocks

Oh man, whatever shall I do with that extra $? :rotfl

It really is a solid figure and I basically bought it six months ago for a good price knowing that I was basically renting the figure to fill out my original Avengers shelf and that I'd re-sell once Die-Cast VII was here. Figure I'll either break even on the sale or lose a little. Either way, I've enjoyed my Avengers shelf for six months at minimal cost. Jeesh, I could NEVER sell this logic to my wife but figure most everyone on here is like "yeah...that's a solid move" :)

Oh man, whatever shall I do with that extra $? :rotfl

It really is a solid figure and I basically bought it six months ago for a good price knowing that I was basically renting the figure to fill out my original Avengers shelf and that I'd re-sell once Die-Cast VII was here. Figure I'll either break even on the sale or lose a little. Either way, I've enjoyed my Avengers shelf for six months at minimal cost. Jeesh, I could NEVER sell this logic to my wife but figure most everyone on here is like "yeah...that's a solid move" :)

Sounds like it's in good condition. I'll up the bidding to $12, provided the original art box is pristine and the brown shipper is included. :D

A friend says you can't use Reward Points on Waitlisted items. Is that true? I thought you just call and they apply them.

My Scarlet Spider was a waitlist conversion, and I just confirmed that I used reward points on it. One has to go through the checkout & payment steps regardless, and that's where one has the opportunity to apply rewards and/or promo codes.

Edit: Unless it's a fictitious waitlist item like your IM Mark VII. :D

Hah... I really do have the Ex on waitlist. Just needed to confirm that I could use points because another "friend" was trying to scare me into ordering the reg Mk 7 now by saying I couldn't use points.

Did you get the $3 one today?

Sounds like you have one too many "friends". :lol

Yes, I got the $3 earlier today. Another one is supposed to drop soon...

Hopefully my Exclusive waitlist pulls through. I feel like they made a **** ton of the regular edition so I don't think it'll sell out TOO soon. Worse comes to worse and it looks like the stock is going low I'll bite.

Sitting on $206 reward points for this.

Hopefully my Exclusive waitlist pulls through. I feel like they made a **** ton of the regular edition so I don't think it'll sell out TOO soon. Worse comes to worse and it looks like the stock is going low I'll bite.

Sitting on $206 reward points for this.

you must really like those plastic pieces. I have a few ive never taken out of the box.

you must really like those plastic pieces. I have a few ive never taken out of the box.
Nah I can honestly care less. :lol I also never take out the exclusive trinkets they usually throw in but I always like to buy the Exclusive version if I have the opportunity too. Doesn't cost more than the regular but can sell for more in the future if you ever decide to part ways with it so why not go for it.

Like I said I'm perfectly fine with getting the regular worse comes to worse but there's probably a good chance that the exclusive will move up the waitlist once they start receiving shipments of it.

Back