1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the die cast figure I’ve been dying to see HT make. I don’t care if it’ll be a year long wait, it’ll totally be worth it.

This has absolutely everythingyou could ask for. Dont think id ever display the suit in Pod mode, and finally a flip up faceplate on a great mk 7!! all I could have asked for, this will look great next to the mk 6. but all looks work great

7059f823a4c039fdd3977a9f3c865784.jpg

Looks like a lack of accessories

Edit: now we talking
2354a5e45b2c717d03738a3d189b6d79.jpg

Looks real solid. Real ****ing solid.

Now whore this thing out with variants, HT. I’m talking Midas 2.0, Secret Project VII, and everything in between.

I already have the Avengers Mk7, Avengers BD MK7, Midas, Stealth and Subzero that are all MK7's. So it's obvious i really hate this suit and will pay whatever Hot Toys is going to charge to prove how much i hate this suit.

Looks real solid. Real ****ing solid.

Now whore this thing out with variants, HT. I’m talking Midas 2.0, Secret Project VII, and everything in between.

Haha my biggest fear. I have no willpower when it comes to the Mk VII design.

What's with the holo-pod thing?

I wonder how big the actual pod is....?

the clear blue one? or the attachment pieces? Basically you have to strip down the actual figure and attach the feet and front piece to it, which is why almost no one will ever display it that way

the clear blue one? or the attachment pieces? Basically you have to strip down the actual figure and attach the feet and front piece to it, which is why almost no one will ever display it that way

I thought it was one piece. Nothing from the figure goes on it.

Back