1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the odds of that happening are quite low.

And here I thought HT was going for movie accurate figures :dunno

Although, if that were the case, we'd be getting the pod from Avengers, and a Stark figure with the bracelets, and on, and on, and on....

I know it's unrealistic. Still jacked for the DC VII!

Are his legs movie accurate? I don't recall the silver bits on the leg opening up like that or whatever...

Are his legs movie accurate? I don't recall the silver bits on the leg opening up like that or whatever...

yes, in the movie he had those missiles when he went inside the worm thing and blew from the inside.

IMG_7702.jpg

This thing is going to be a beast. We knew we'd be getting it for years.

And from all those repaints and special versions we got from the plastic one, it would make sense for them to use this diecast 7 as the base of special versions and repaints down the line (like the 4 being neon tech). Hot toys no doubt love this armor a lot so I expect it to be beastly.

Maybe we'll even get some concept figures using the mold. Any cool concept paints on the mark 7?

Been waiting on this one. The original VII had a pretty awful helmet/faceplate so I'm looking forward to swapping it out on the shelf with this one.

Need this to round out my IM collection.

V
VII
XLV
XLVI
L

I was just going for 1-7, as the Diecast Mk3 came right when I got into the game. Ended up with MK42 also because I loved that armor, and a few War Machines. Definitely nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel of the first 7 though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone notice the price of War Machine in that pic vs the MK50? War Machine converts to 337 where the 50 iron man converts to 196. That can’t be right. Also so shows war machine is diecast and 50 isn’t

Back